Giving in the trio make their way downstairs following John. Then out comes a raven haired woman from the kitchen, earning a shocked look from Elena.

"I asked John for a do-over," Isobel says, looking at Elena.

"You invited her in?" Elena looks at John in disbelief while Cora stands there confused. She slightly nudges Stefan and whispers. "Is this the mom?"

"Yeah," Stefan says lowly and looks back at John.

"She has information about Klaus. Please, just listen to her, okay?" John replies to Elena.

Elena glances at the two vampires that are by her side then back at her biological mom. The group takes it into the kitchen so they can hear Isobel out on what she knows. Cora messes with the Salvatore ring she has on her finger while listening to her talk.

"Since I was last here, I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus. We knew our best chance was to find him before he could find you," Isobel starts off.

Cora lifts up her head and raises her eyebrow at the woman. "Best chance at what?"

"Keeping Elena alive," John replies but Elena snaps.

"You don't get to talk, okay, not after everything you've done," the Petrova doppelgänger makes herself clear.

"Were you able to find Klaus?" Stefan ignores the bickering.

"No," Isobel says. "Nobody knows where he is but there are these rumors that are flying around. That a doppelgänger exists."

"Which means any vampire that wants to get in favor with Klaus will be lining up to capture you," John adds on.

"I'm not buying any of this," Elena shakes her head, looking at Isobel. "The last time that you were here, you made it clear that you didn't give a damn about me. Now all of a sudden I'm supposed to believe that you want to help?"

"Isobel's been helping all along," John steps in. "Klaus has been obsessed with finding Katherine for centuries. All it would take was any one of those 1864 tomb vampires to spread the word around that Katherine was still alive and it would bring him straight here to Mystic Falls, where you were bound to be discovered, so we killed them."

"And almost killed my brothers in the process," Cora finally speaks up, getting a bit more annoyed.

Damon had told her everything, even about the tomb vampires and the discovery of a new species in town; werewolves. Of course the sister would be infuriated with the piece of information since it took her awhile to find her brothers once again. She would be heart broken if her brothers ever died.

"I have a safe house that I can take you to. The deed is in your name. No vampires can get in without your permission, not even me. Let me help you," Isobel moves towards Elena.

"You wanna help?" Elena starts. "Then get the hell out of my house."

With that being said, the trio make their way back to the boarding house to inform Damon what Isobel wanted. They all meet up in the library and Cora sits next to Elena on the couch.

"Do you really think that Isobel's telling the truth that word's gotten out about the doppelgänger?" Elena asks the three siblings.

"I don't really trust a word that she says," Stefan starts off but Cora butts in.

"But we'd be stupid to ignore the warning," Cora states with Stefan nodding in agreement.