50

SEXUAL FRICK FRACKIN NIT NACKIN CONTENT CAUSE YALL HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR IT...SO IF YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESNT WANT IT....THEN UHHHH YEAH BYE. 

Gus's POV

"Taylor your mom and Aaron could be back at any moment..." i laughed. "anyways, wheres Ethan? for all we know he could be upstairs.." i continued. i was kind of hoping he wasn't here. "oh but come on Gus... I've missed you.." she pouted while twirling her shirt around her hand, slowly exposing her stomach. "you think i haven't?" i smirked. "then prove to me that you've missed me.." she leaned down and whispered, sending chills up my spine. 

 i bit my lip and smiled while picking her up. she giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist as my hands were planted firmly on her ass. i raised my eyebrow and grinned before pushing her up against the wall. her head hit lightly against the tan painted walls. my lips collided sweetly against the skin on her neck leaving dark red marks.

"that all you got?" she said sounding breath taken. I pulled my lips from her neck and smirked before carrying her upstairs to her room. i carried her into the room and shut the door with my foot. she looked me in the eyes and i saw pure innocence. "fuck you're so adorable."  i smiled while walking her over to her bed. i eased her down on her feet right in front of the bed. she looked at me confused on why i wasn't doing anything yet. i looked her body up and down before pulling her shirt off over her head. she wasn't wearing a bra, and that made things easier for me. Then, i pulled down her sweatpants and revealed her black lacey panties. i got down on my knees and grabbed her hips in my hands. i kissed around her navel, making complete eye contact. 

"im fixing to cherish the fuck outta you.." i whispered as my lips made their way down to her panties. "i bet." she said sarcastically. "oh I'm sorry princess...i wasn't talking to you.." i smirked before picking her up and pushing her down on the bed. 

Taylors POV

 i laid down on the bed and he sat on his knees right between my legs. his fingernail trailed down between my breast and to my panties. "if you move your hands i swear ill stop," he says as he pushes my hands above my head. i nod and smile. "good girl." he says before leaving a gentle kiss on my lips. "Now be quiet..." he says as his lips travel down my neck, down my breast, and to my navel. i look down at him, making direct eye contact as i watched him pull down my panties slowly. he left small, wet kisses on my inner thigh. his tongue slowly glided across my entrance, making me bite my lip. he firmly gripped my hip with his left hand as his right hand's fingers started to play with me. he slowly slid two fingers into my heat as his tongue glided across my clit, making me feel pleased. i brought my hands down to play with his hair but that's when he shoved his two fingers inside of my heat quickly. "what did i say about those hands doll?" he says without even looking at me. "but...Gus." i bit my lip. "But, nothing." he pumps his fingers faster inside of me. "Gus..." i moan as i grab a hold of the headboard to keep my hands up above my head. "you like that?" he looks up at me. i looked down at him and roll my eyes sarcastically while fighting back my moans. "that's not what you're telling me down here." his tongue flicks against my clit quickly making me moan more than i already was. "Gus..st-" i go to say but he pulls his fingers out and sits upon his knees. he takes off his shirt and sweatpants. he slides his boxers down, revealing his hard-on. "Are you gonna be quiet like i asked, princess?" he leans down and whispers while positioning himself at my entrance. I nod and bite my lower lip. he smirks and takes my hands, holding them above my head. He slowly pushes himself inside of me while leaning up. One hand held my two hands above my head while his other gripped my hip harshly. He quickly thrust his hips back and forth. "keep your hands up." he grunted while letting go of my wrists. i nodded and did as he said. "fuck..." i moan. "what did i say about being quiet, huh?" his hand finds my throat and he softly slides his fingers around it then down to my chest. "turn over." he mumbles while pulling out. i got up on my knees and bent down, arching my back. i felt him grab a fistful of my hair before pushing himself deep inside of me. he started off slowly but then gained speed as we both almost reached our breaking points. "Gus..im fixing too.."