33

theres alot of switching POVs in this chapter 🖤

Taylors POV

"hey so, what time does our plane board?" i asked as i put a few sugars in my coffee.

"in about 45 minutes." Aaron looked at his watch.

Aaron had picked me up around nine o'clock and drove us to the airport.

"okay. and your friend is already on their plane to Quebec?" I asked before taking a sip of my coffee.

"um..yeah he should be boarding his flight right about now." he pursed his lips.

"alright. well. come on. lets go." i yawned.

"hey...are you doing alright..you seem alittle upset.." Aaron asked as we headed towards the wait area.

"i just had a bad night." i sighed while sitting down in a chair, surrounded by many other people waiting for their flight.

"what happened? did i bother you coming late last night?" Aaron asked while taking the seat next to me.

"no actually...its about gus..last night..he really officially broke my heart..."  i laughed while trying to hold the tears back. my throat felt dry at the sound of his name..i won't ever be able to face him again. 

Aarons POV

fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"wha-what happened? and you can talk to me Tay" i said. feeling concerned

"he basically told me he didnt love me...and that he never would.." she smiled

great...so this is going to be an interesting trip..

"why would he say that ..out of nowhere? i thought yall weren't together anyways?" i said.

"he called to meet me..and bla bla bla. he said something about wanting closure..so my dumbass out of no where went to say i loved him..but he didnt let me finish..so instead of letting me finish he just blurted out that he wont ever love me back. so yeah. that happened." she looked at me with her eyes filling with tears.

"um...hey excuse me..i got to go make a phone call..." i quickly got up and walked over towards the vending machine, pulling my phone out of my pocket to dial Gus's number; hoping the plane hadn't taken off yet.

the call went straight to voicemail...

"the second flight to Quebec is now boarding"

"come on lets go." Taylor came up to me with our bags.

"right..yeah let's go." i smiled as we walked towards the doors.

Taylors POV

"so, where is your friend?" i asked as we got off the plane.

"he should be here somewhere...he's probably out front.." Aaron pursed his lips as he handed my bags.

"is he cute?" i asked jokingly.

"huh? what did you just ask?" he glared his eyes at me.

'woah dude chill...i was joking" i laughed.

"yeah..right.." he chuckled while scratching his head.

"so do you see him anywhere yet?" i looked around as we walked out front.

"um..yeah i think so.." Aaron said slowly.

Gus's POV

"Taylor? what the fuck?" i asked defensively.