21

"what are we doing here?" I asked as we got out of the car and walked down to the sandy beach. "shut up, and follow me." Gus looked at me and grabbed my hand.  we walked down the ramp and on the sand. 

"gus! where are we going!" I giggled as I ran in the sand after him. he turned around and looked at me. "okay seriously, you asked me that like every 5 minutes the whole 3 hour ride here. so shush" he turned back around and started walking away. 

I laughed as I playfully jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. 

"oh my goddd" he groaned while holding me. 

after a few minutes of walking, we finally stopped at a blanket set in front of a tv projecting screen set up on a rock. 

"gus!! this is. amazing!" I jumped off his back and sat on the blanket. he reached behind the screen and grabbed a picnic basket. 

"I would've never guess your the..romantic type "I giggled while leaning up curiously to find out what was in the basket. 

"shush!" he laughed while sitting down next to me. 

the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the shore and the smell of sea salt rushing through the cold breeze...it all just felt..perfect. 

"and I'm not the romantic type. you do remember we aren't a thing, right?" he raised an eyebrow at me. 

"oh yeah I know. totally."

"good. so in this basket... I have 2 Pepsi's, pizza and potato chips" he portrayed a goofy smile. 

"perfect." I mumbled. and I wasn't lying..this all felt perfect. a little too perfect...I really wanted to be more than whatever me and Gus were.. but he showed no interest in it. 

"so. lets get this move started." he turned on the projector and started playing ' How The Grinch Stole Christmas '

after eating all the pizza we focused deeply on the movie, sharing laughs and jokes. 

once the movie was over we sat there and listened to the ocean whisper against the shore. 

"its so beautiful. out here.." Gus whispered as we watched the sun set behind the ocean. 

"yeah it really is." 

"come on. lets head back to the car." Gus put his arm around me. 

"what about the stuff?" I asked while walking with him back up the ramp. 

"eh. ill get my roommate to come get it." he smiled while leaving a kiss on my forehead. 

"Gus wha-" I was fixing to ask him what we were..but he interrupted me. 

"oo! sit down right here and let me take your picture so I can have something to post on Instagram." he smile while pointing to the stone concrete. 

happy holidays  from me and kitten

happy holidays  from me and kitten.🖤🥀 @ taylorquinn

13k likes

5k comments

username: WHY IS THIS CUTE.

username: wait are they a thing. 

username: ^^

me: kitten? 😂

lilpeep: @taylorquinn  yes 💕

username: kink ^ 

"kitten?" I asked once we got in the car, raising an eyebrow. 

"definitely.." he smirks while pulling out of the parking lot. 

"I like it." I blushed. 

we rode in silence for a few minutes till Gus looked over at me. 

"so whats wrong? you've been kind of..I don't know...distant.. ever since we first got to the beach." Gus scratched his head before returning his attention back to the road. 

"gus..what even are we.." I asked feeling frustrated. 

"um..woah.." he chuckles. 

"you know what.. forget it.." I sighed. I wanted nothing more than to be home right now. 

"stop." Gus said before pulling over on the side of the road. 

"what?" I say while keeping my eyes focused on the trees outside the window. 

"look at me." he gently grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at him. it was already dark outside so it was hard to see if he was looking directly at me. 

"what..." I pouted. 

" what do you want us to be? like come on. just yesterday you were kissing all up on Connor. your obviously confused about what you want. I don't know what you want from me." he says, sounding offended. 

"I want you...I want..us..." I said slowly before looking into his eyes. 

sorry for this shitty chapter. 💔