36

Aarons POV

"what the hell is going on here?" i looked at Taylor and pulled Nathan away from her, causing him to fall back on the ground. 

"i-i was trying to stop her from running. Gus was yelling at her." Nathan stuttered as he laid there on the ground in shock. 

"too bad i wasn't asking you." i gritted my teeth at him. 

Nathan stood up in front of me and Taylor. 

"get out of my way..." i pushed him, then he drew his arm back, elbowing taylor in the face hard before punching me. 

"too bad you punch like a girl.." i laughed before pushing him down on the ground. 

"did he hurt you?" i looked up at taylor who was staring down at Nathan with fear plastered all over her face. then i watched as her eyes traveled down to her wrist which was now slowly revealing blue bruises from Nathans grip. then her hand touched her lip as it started to bleed.

"oh..you just made a death wish..." i sad quietly while picking Nathan up by the collar of his shirt. 

"you're not going to do anything to me, because then ill sue you for everything you have." he shot his eyes at me.

"you're absolutely right...i won't do anything. but i know someone who will." i yanked him up on his feet and forcibly walked him towards the apartment. 

Gus's POV

i was in the middle of making a sandwich when i heard someone burst through the door. 

it was Aaron, who was holding Nathan up by his shirt. 

"Yo hold on Aaron...whats going on??" i quickly asked. 

he didnt say anything. all he did was nod towards the door behind him when i saw Taylor walk in. she stood there looking down at the ground.

"Taylor...whats going on?" i asked her quietly.  her eyes slowly flickered up to mines. 

"it-its nothing. dad stop..you're overreacting." she walked towards Aaron. thats when i noticed the blood on her lips.

"No Taylor. your my daughter, and im going to start being a real parent. if someone hurts you. I'm going to take care of it." Aaron gritted his teeth. he was angry. 

"wait hold on, who hurt you Taylor?" i walked up to her resting my hands on her shoulders. 

"stop okay..." she shrugged out from underneath my hands. 

i looked at Aaron, who looked at me, then at Nathan. 

"i saw the look on your face Taylor. you were scared. and he hurt you" Aaron said while his grip on Nathan grew harder.

"this cunt bag hurt you?" i asked Taylor, i was so pissed at this point. 

"its not like that!" her voice cracked from the pressure. 

"so what, teenage OBSESSIVE boy leave bruises on girls and elbows them in the face for no reason nowadays?" Aaron pushed nathan away from his grip. 

i turned to Nathan and slowly walked towards him.

"you're a dead son of a bitch." i smashed my fist against his face, causing him to fall back against the wall, sliding down onto the ground.

"Gus!" i heard Taylor scream behind me. but i couldn't stop. i repeatedly kept crashing my fist at his face alittle bit harder each time.

i felt taylor grab me pulling me off of him and onto the floor. i glanced at Nathan and he had already rolled over and started to spit out blood. 

"oh come on! i have to clean that up!" Aaron exclaimed while grabbing a roll of paper towels. 

taylor was still holding onto me as we sat there on the floor, and im not going to lie. it felt amazing to be in her arms.

"look at me...." she said quietly. but i ignored her, i couldn't keep my eyes off of nathan. i hated him.. ive never liked him.."hey" she said a little bit louder before grabbing my face, forcing me to look at her. 

"stop okay..its okay.." she rubbed her thumb across my cheek, making me feel alittle bit better. 

"he hurt you.." i whispered while gently wiping the blood away from her bottom lip. 

"oh this? this is nothing." she smiled. 

"you're all dead to me." Nathans words slurred before he stumbling to his feet. 

"you're all a bunch of psychotic junkies.." he grabbed his things before heading towards the door. 

"aw thank you so much! that was the nicest compliment you've given me ever since we first met!" i said sarcastically while waving him goodbye. 

"go clean up...both of you. gus, take her to the doctors and make sure she wont need stitches in her lip. he hit her pretty hard." Aaron sighed while giving us a hand, helping us up off the floor. 

"its okay...im okay. really. i am. im fine. " Taylor pleaded. 

"are you sure.." he hesitated. 

"positive. its nothing really. ill be okay.." Taylor smiled.  

"Okay...well, im gonna go to the pharmacy store and get some gauze wraps for your knuckles gus. you busted them up pretty badly.." He looked at me before grabbing the car keys off the counter and walking out the door. 

"taylor..." i mumbled as soon as he left. 

she looked at me then walked away to her room. 

"im sorry okay..." i whined. 

"sorrys not good enough okay...im still hurt about what you said before i left.." she walked towards the bathroom. 

"i know..okay..and i told you..im sorry. how many times do i have to apologize." i walked in beind her. 

"and how many times do i have to tell you, sorrys not good enough." she shut and locked the bathroom door. 

"well-Ta-" i paused. 

"am i even good enough for you?" 

and after that, she didnt even respond. 

****

Gus's POV

"okay, that should hold. if you need me, call me. ill be at the club down the road." Aaron sighed whille wrapping my knuckles in bandages.

"thanks." i grunted. 

"you okay?" he raised his eyebrow. 

"yeah im fine. kinda tired. i might just head to bed." i stood up from the table. 

"well, alright. ill see you in the morning." he smiled before leaving. 

"can you go to your room or something so i can go to bed.." i sighed as i approached Taylor laying down on the couch watching cartoons. 

"no..but you can sit down here. i wanna watch cartoons." she sat up. 

"well i wanna go to bed and i cant with you sitting on the couch, where i sleep." i was aggravated. 

"fine." she groaned. 

she sat up and turned the tv off before getting up off the couch. 

"goodnight" she grunted. 

and thats when i figured out a way to make Taylor forgive me. 

lol my chapters just keep getting worse and worse. 

i love you guys. 

🖤

please excuse any and all spelling and grammar errors💔

i miss him so much.... i love you gus 💔