37

Taylors POV

"come on. get up. we're going to go get breakfast." Aaron came in my room, turning on the light switch. 

"as in we...do you mean me and you..or do you mean me, you and your friend out in the living room." i sighed while rolling over. 

"all three of us. come on. get up. now." he said while ripping the blanket off of my bed. 

"but..fine." i groaned while getting up out of bed. 

"be ready in ten minutes. Gus is going to meet us there." he walked out the door. 

i slid on a pair of skinny jeans and a sweatshirt before running a brush through my hair. we were only going to breakfast so i didnt bother to put makeup on. 

"you ready?" Aaron stood up off the couch as i walked out my room. 

"yeah." i sighed. after last night, i wasnt really in the mood to see gus. better yet, speak to him. 

***

"okay. he should be in there. ill see yall soon." Aaron parked the car in the parking lot of a Pancake House. 

"wait what? your not coming in? no. i wanna go back to the apartment." i buckled my seatbelt back up. 

"Taylor. go." he looked at me. 

"fine.." i groaned as i unbuckled again and got out the car. 

as i walked in the doors of the small restaraunt, i saw gus sitting at a table near the back. 

i rolled my eyes as i made my way to the table. 

"hey" he smiled as i sat down in the booth across from him. 

"hi." i grunted while looking at the menu. 

"do you know what you're getting?" he peaked over my menu with a goofy smile. 

im not going to lie...he was adorable. but im still mad at him. hes hurt me plenty of times, and im not falling for that again..

"yep. im gonna get 2 chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and hashbrowns." i pursed my lips while handing him the menu. 

"okay. ill go order it." he got up from the table and walked over towards the counter. 

i looked around and watched as waitors and waitresses went around to tables to take orders...why did gus get up to go order our food?

"why did you go order our food when theres waitors going around taking orders?" i asked as he sat back down. 

"ohh. i didnt know." he said while taking a sip of his orange juice. 

"oh okay." i looked down at my hands. 

"your lip looks better. did you put something on it?" he nodded towrds my busted lip. 

" vaseline." i looked down at my cup. 

"oh nice." he nodded his head. 

"so did you ask Aaron to trick me into having breakfast with you...or?" i asked, i guess my tone was rude because as soon as i said that, gus's smiling facial expression dropped. 

"i just wanted to spend some time together before i went back home."  he started to fiddle with his fingers. 

"we have a few more days." i squinted my eyes at him. 

"well..im leaving tonight.." his eyes slowly looked up, meeting mine. 

"what? why?" i exclaimed loudly causing a few people around us to turn and look at me. 

"lower your voice..." he looked around. 

"why are you leaving?" i said a little quieter. 

"because i just really wanna go home. Quebec isnt really for me." he shook his head. 

"why wont you just wait?" i said rudely. 

"because honestly, i dont even know why i came here in the first place." he smacked his lips. 

"Gus if this is about.." 

"Taylor" he laughed. 

"literally we were gonna be here for like three more days. theres no difference in me leaving tonight." he smiled. 

"i already bought my plane ticket so i kinda have no choice at this point." he shrugged his shoulders.

" but Aaron invited you here. hes going to be upset knowing your leaving." i said, trying to convince him to stay. 

"he already knows im leaving. i told him before i left this morning. besides, whats it matter to you if i leave early or not? when i get home, you wont have to worry about seeing me again." he crossed his arms. 

"okay whatever." i looked away. 

Gus's POV

i was hoping she was going to ask to come back with me tonight..but she didnt.

"okay whatever.." she sighed before looking away from me. 

"you mad?" i smiled, trying not to laugh. 

"whats so funny Gus?" she snarled as the waitress came over with our food. 

"you." i chuckled. 

"what the..." Taylor looked down at her pancakes. 

Taylors POV

i love you too. 

-Gustav 

was written on my pancakes with chocolate syrup. 

i felt a smile appear across my face. 

i looked up at gus who was staring at me, smiling as he rested his chin in his hands. 

"you still mad?" he asked hesitantly. 

i couldnt stop smiling at the pancakes in front of me. 

i felt like a child who just recieved the best present ever...

i could feel my cheeks get warm. 

"gus stop. seriously." i smiled at him. 

"Taylor stop denying the fact that theres nothing standing between us being together anymore..." he reached his hand over the table to grab my hand. 

i looked back down at the cursive letters. 

i love you too. 

"do you really?" i smiled excitngly. 

"of course why else would i personally order that for you?" he squeezed my hand.

"do you forgive me..?" he looked worried of my answer. 

"i wanna hear you say it." i looked at him with daring eyes. 

"I love you too Taylor Quinn."  his cheeks turned to a rosey shade of pink. 

HNDSKFBRBVRDJNFJKNVBAUEO I REALLY LIEKD THIS CHAPTER. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YALL BUT YOU KNOW. YEAH. SO. 

ILY ILY ILY. 

please excuse any and all grammar and spelling errors.