27

CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT. BE AWARE. OF CONTENT. im still not sure how comfortable you guys are with the smut shit....so im trying SOME of it out in this chapter. so please no hate. if you dont like it. then just don't say anything at all? because ive been told by many that yall wanna see it in the book. so yeah. enjoy. 

"wha-what are you-how. what the fuck." i was shocked...confused... 

"may i come in?" he goes to step inside. 

"um. i dont think thats a good idea.." i grip the door harder. 

" i understand. would you like for me to wait until your mom gets home before i come inside? my names Aaron by the way" he sounded so understanding. 

"yes please... but um..we can sit outside.. we're waiting on a pizza.. and nice to meet you finally Aaron..." i look down at my feet feeling totally awkward. 

"as in we, you mean you and uh.." he nods his head at Gus sitting on the couch. 

Gus purses his lips and nod. 

"i dont want to intrude..."  he says. 

"no no, stay man. your good." Gus got up off the couch. 

"go put a shirt on Gus.." i whispered to him. 

"oh right. yeah um, ill be right back." Gus looks for his shirt around the living room. 

"let me go put some shoes on real quick and ill be out in a second." i smiled while shutting the door. 

i turn to look at Gus. a big smile appears on his face. 

"baby... how are you feeling right now? scared? nervous? are you okay?" he puts on his shirt then walks over to me, wrapping his arms around me while I try to put my shoes on. 

"honestly..." i turn to look at him. then for some reason, a tear drips from my eye. 

"no..no no..princess... its okay.." he looks at me and kisses me on the forehead. 

"this was...so random..out of nowhere...why now..why did he come today?" I had so many questions and I wanted answers now. 

"well. baby if it makes you feel better, your dad..well biological dad probably thinks the worst of me." Gus shrugs.

i look at him and roll my eyes. 

"lets go outside." i headed for the door. 

"wait wait." Gus wraps his arms around me, carefully pushing me against the door. 

"what were you saying before um..." 

"Aaron." 

"yes! Aaron interrupted us?" Gus smirks before leaving a kiss on my lips. 

"honestly...i forgot." i laughed nervously. 

"oh okay." he looked down at his shoes while opening the door behind me. 

"hey." Aaron stood up from the chair on the porch. 

"hi." i gave a small wave. then he proceeded to sit back down. 

"ooo! i get the other chair!" Gus chuckles before practically running to the only other chair on the porch. 

"haha. you gotta stand." Gus pointed at me while laughing. 

i watched as Aaron half-grinned at his child-like behavior. 

i sat down on the cold concrete porch, leaning against the railing. 

"so...taylor.." Aaron looked at me smiling. 

"so...." this was so awkward. 

" so um Aaron. your tattoos are dope as fuck." Gus tried to start a conversation. Aaron just looks at him and raises an eyebrow.