" oh I'm so sorry " I said looking at the girl I accidentally just bumped into.

" oh my gosh ! Aren't you Jake Paul's girlfriend Lily !!!! " the girl screamed. Holy crap now what .

" no I'm sorry You're probably mistaking me with someone else " I smiled trying to act like I didn't know what she was talking about.

" wait but you look EXACTLY like her , but then again she's in Canada so ...but omg she's your twin ".

Right when she said that Christina came to my rescue because she knew my whole story so she literally saved my life.

" Rebecca , come on we need to go we will be late for class ! " Christina said grabbing my arm and dragging me. The girl was speechless and I wanted to laugh so hard.

" oh umm that's awkward I'm really sorry I just though you were someone else" the girl said walking away. Once she left Christina and I started laughing so hard getting weird stares from the people walking around the streets.

" you saved my freaking life " I said sighing in relief. Like I said I am so thankful for her. The whole day consisted of me buying my new phone with a new number. I didn't want my old number because Jake had it. Yup well sucks for you Jake you're not getting to me this time. I had work in a hour and Christina insisted in me going to her dorm after work so she can show me around. I had to rush back home to get ready for work, didn't want to be late.

Skip to work -

" hey Lil what's up " Dylan said handing me my cute apron that we all had to put on. " hey nothing much you " I said smiling at him.

" nothing much, here can you take this order please I have to get something from the back " Dylan said handing me a piece of paper with the order on it. I got that done for Dylan and handed the man his drink, he just kept staring at me and I didn't know why.

" ummm Here's your drink, is everything okay sir? Did I get your order wrong ? " I asked the man that was still staring at me.

" uh no , no ...uh I'm sorry I just uh I mean thank you for the drink have a nice day " he said quickly grabbing his drink and running out the shop. What the actual fuck...that was weird as hell. Anyways I just shrugged it off and got a text from Christina.

Coming over after work ? - Christina .

Yes of course ! Might get off early, see you soon (: - Lily

" what was that all about " Dylan asked walking back in from the back. He kind of reminded me of the why don't we boys. I missed them so much but I knew I couldn't talk to anyone because my life would just be better that way.

" oh um I don't know that was super weird and creepy I have no idea " I shrugged my shoulders which made Dylan chuckle. After work I headed over to Christina's. Once I got to Christina's she just showed me around her dorm and it was so gorgeous and cozy, the rest of the day consisted of us just talking about things and we had dinner with her roommates, it was already getting late so I decided to just head back to my hotel. I was searching for a house tomorrow after work so I was extremely excited for tomorrow.

Next day -

Today was the day of starting a new chapter in my life I was beyond excited. I was tired of paying a numerous amount of money at the hotel for each night. I had work today and after I was going to meet with a agent to check on some apartments / houses for me to move into. I've been saving up ever since I started work and I have just the amount to put a down payment on a home that I like.

Skip to the house finding part -

Wow this is beautiful, it was a little that had an amazing view of the entire time square. Everything looked perfect and I could imagine myself living in here. It was a two bedroom, two bathroom / showers and it was perfect for me. I thought I'd make the other room into a guest bedroom for when Christina or whoever else I make friends with decides to come sleep over I was really loving this. ( this is what it looked like )