Chapter Twenty-Three

September 9, 2016 7:00pm

It was hard waking up alone after having one of the most amazing experiences of his life. Yoongi went to bed and woke up alone with the thought and ghost feeling of Jimin's soft plump lips pressed to his, Jimin's hips pressed to his hips, his hands gripping Jimin's waist the soft skin fingertips dipping low in the hem of Jimin's pants Just the thought of it made Yoongi's fire coursing through him ignite so fierce that it almost hurt when his mind traveled into that direction. Walking past Jimin's room hearing Namjoon and Jimin muffled voices from beyond his door in the hall was harder Jimin's soothing voice had Yoongi wanting to stop and knock just to see maybe even touch him sooner.

Yoongi showered quickly and got dressed just as fast muscles coiling and uncoiling in anticipation for when he would see Jimin, but a ear-piercing screech like howl resonated in the room across from his. Yoongi stilled momentarily mind racing with possible explanations when shortly after the screech a small whimper could be heard, Yoongi shot up right and ran to Jimin's room the door was locked when he went to push against it, but nothing happened so in a blind rage he kicked the door down.

Jimin laid on the floor hands protectively covering his head. Namjoon was reaching for him pupils shrunken to the point of where they can be barely seen in the whites of his eyes. Yoongi jumped into action once he heard the whimper of his name pass from Jimin's lips, he reached for Namjoon just before the other could touch Jimin pushing him back across the room. Namjoon hit the wall with a crack and the dry wall crumbled and cracked along in different shapes and forms until it reached the ceiling exhaling dust and small pieces of wall into the air.

"Namjoon calm down." The edge in Yoongi's voice could be heard loud and clear as he spoke carpet singed in the shape of his bare feet adding to the already unbreathable air. "Power. Too. Strong." Namjoon rasped out from the floor eyes trained on Jimin almost hypnotic as the power struggle inside him causing the pupils of his eyes to shrink and enlarge in dramatic affects. "Need to leave." Namjoon struggles out through a clenched jaw standing on shaking legs. "You can go to my room you don't look like you can make it to yours." Yoongi seemed to calm down slightly since he was standing in-between Jimin on the floor and Namjoon shakily standing near the wall. "Sorry." Namjoon states clumsily walking away to the dorm next door. Yoongi knows who Namjoon is talking to and as he closes the door behind Namjoon, he turns to look at just who this whole ordeal is raveled around.

Yoongi looked to Jimin laying on the floor shirtless with his droplets of water crawling down the taught muscles of Jimin's back trying to cling on as much as they can before they fall to carpet below. Yoongi stared at the curled up figured below who's eyes were scrunched closed still and hands covering his ears and mouth drawn up in a grimace of pain. Jimin seemed to be frozen in this state the only movement being the slight rise and fall of his chest as he breathed, Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the even expanse of Jimin's upper body his smooth pectorals and brown nubs that were teasingly asking to be pinched, pulled and kissed for Yoongi's pleasure. Yoongi's eyes traveled down further to his small four pack abdominals with the light dusting of hair leading down to be hidden behind two layers of clothing which Yoongi wished weren't there in the first place. Jimin stirred slightly and Yoongi Jumped back but made no further movements when Jimin turned on his back sprawled out on the floor, his boxer briefs and pants shimmied down just low enough to where the dips of Jimin's hips show and the light dusting of hair gradually grew darker "Damn." Yoongi whispered body heat rising for a different reason now and Yoongi didn't need to catch a case so he took a deep breathe and stepped back grabbing a cover from Jimin's bed and throwing over his overly distracting body.

With less of a distraction in front of him Yoongi looked around the complete mess of Jimin's room. It was in disarray the wall leading up to the ceiling was cracked, the carpet was wet and partially singed from his own doing. Yoongi didn't know what to do Jimin was out for the count, Namjoon has hidden himself in Yoongi's room trying to keep from going full Kamikaze on Jimin in the process.

Yoongi stood and thought of one thing he could do and pay Jimin back in return he may not be able to do much, but he could at least clean some portion of Jimin's room and so that's what he did until Jimin woke up.

Authors Note: I know this is short but hey i lost my mojo but hopefully soon it will come back i just thought id bust this baby out because its my bias's Birthday and this is weirdly in some way my very own way of saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI!!!