Chapter Fourteen

September 5,2016 5:16pm

"What the hell was that?" Namjoon yelled once he and Jimin entered his dorm "What are you talking about we were just having a conversation in his car when you interrupted us." Jimin snapped back eyes widening when he realized what he just said, "I'm sorry-" "No its okay I shouldn't have come at you like that it's just I don't trust that fla- him I don't trust him he is sketchy." Namjoon stepped closer to Jimin arms beginning to wrap around him but he shook his head no and turned away "Why not what's wrong with you Namjoon it like you won't let me actually live my own life." "Jimin-." "No don't try that with me I'm so tired of this and it not like this is the first time either what about SeokJin huh you pushed him completely out of my life simply because he wanted to be my friend." Namjoon stepped back not used to Jimin yelling.

With unshed tears in his pooling in his glossy brown eyes Jimin yelled at Namjoon the utter embarrassment of Namjoon's actions set him over the line "Jimin you will never understand why I do the things I do but just know that I do them because you are important to me I can't live in this world without you Jimin please." "Get out." Jimin said under his breath "What?" Namjoon stepped closer "Get out now you heard me I don't want you hear." Namjoon's breath hitched as he clutched his chest his soul feeling like it was hit with a semi-truck "You-you don't mean that Jimin come on it me your best friend." Jimin turned his back to Namjoon "I said get out."

Namjoon left with a soft click of the door but not before giving one last pleading look to Jimin who finally let the tears that were sitting on the brim fall he and Namjoon never fought in all the years they have known each other Jimin has never raised his voice in anger at his friend he almost wanted to chase after him and apologize but Jimin knew if he did this over powering protectiveness would continue and he didn't want that with only a the beginning of his university freedom starting Jimin didn't need another parent telling him what he can and cant do.

Jimin didn't want to be alone and since Namjoon was no longer around he thought of the one person who he at least considered a friend so Jimin sat up and wiped the tear streams from his face grabbing his dorm keys and cellphone and decided he wanted to go next door he knocked twice before the door opened with a cigarette dangling from his lips Yoongi looked to Jimin with a confused face drawing the burning stick from his lips releasing smoke from parted lips that Jimin couldn't keeps his eyes from Yoongi's mouth was moving but Jimin didn't hear a word that was being uttered "Can I come in?" Jimin spoke aloud not letting Yoongi finish whatever it was he was saying the door was held open as Yoongi stepped away as a nonverbal conformation.

Jimin walked in and stood awkwardly not having any idea what to do since he didn't think Yoongi would let him in "You can sit down you know." Yoongi spoke putting out his cigarette in the ash tray next to his bed whose sheets were all black and felt silky as Jimin sat on them. Yoongi sat next to him with a question forming on his lips but was never said as two plump ones were smashed onto his by the quiet boy in front of him. Jimin lunged at Yoongi to fast to be stopped and pulled his head away so fast he never gave the other the chance to reciprocate Jimin stood abruptly "I'm so sorry oh shit I'm- I'm just going to leave." Jimin ran out of Yoongi's home right back to his and slammed the door shut before leaning on it he touched his lips that felt like they were on tingling and slightly on fire from his kiss with Yoongi mere seconds ago sliding down the door till his bum hit the wooden floor beneath him Jimin sighed "What have I done" he whispered to himself.

Jimin awoke the next morning to his alarm blasting and feeling more tired then he did when he fell asleep groggily he sat up and for the next few minuets stared at the wall his kiss with Yoongi burned into his mind "That was a mistake." Jimin stated to himself getting up to find pants "It was the fight with Namjoon it made him irrational." He tried to reassure himself while leaving to get breakfast he walked down to the nearest coffee shop and grabbed a caramel macchiato and a blueberry muffin.

It was still early before he had his classes which was at ten, so he decided to go for a run after his breakfast to clear his mind. Jimin walked to the park in a neighborhood where the college fraternity and sorority houses were. When he made it to the trail that ran along a beautiful creek he started with a jog only passing a few other runners who weren't paying attention to him and going the opposite direction, but when Jimin felt he was being watched from afar he stopped and looked around only to see nothing and continue his jog the crisp morning wind slapping his cheeks tinting them red when he turned to another path with a small brook with a waterfall that lead into a river that travelled along the trees.

Jimin heard a branch snap in the direction of the small forest to the left side of him there were no other people near him at least he could see so he believed it was an animal a feeling of dread made his stomach churn and when he stopped again to take a breath and turn around he was hit with a force that knocked him down the wind was knocked out of his chest straining to catch his breath Jimin coughed and sat up only for another blast to hit him again but this time it was a bright light.

When Jimin opened his eyes, he saw what seemed to be a transparent wall in front of him, but it seemed to be moving rubbing his eyes he looked closer at the wall when he reached to touch it his hand felt wet "A wall of water?" a bright light hit the water wall again making the wall raise higher when Jimin raised his hands to protect his eyes. "it's coming from me." 

Authors Note:

Hello there if your reading this then I just hope you're enjoying what I have so far and if not then that's okay too. Comments and Votes are welcomed and if your a silent reader then the more the merrier. Have fun and enjoy,  this will be a semi tamed wild ride!! 

Also if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask ill answer any and all inquiries.