Chapter Seven

August 25,2016 11:00am

Jimin begrudgingly rubbed his tired eyes knowing he went to bed at an appropriate time a cold arm wrapped around his torso Jimin smiled to himself turning to see his best friend sprawled out next to him his hair scruffy on his head and a little drool dribbling on Jimin's pillow he scrunched up his nose in mild disgust but soon stifled a laugh as he poked Namjoon's nose and the elder brushed Jimin's hands away he goes for it again this time sticking his finger in Namjoon's mouth the elder bit down hard enough draw blood his eyes shot open dark pits formed his pupil "owww holy shit you just bit me Namjoon"

"Shit Jimin don't put your fingers in my mouth" Jimin held his finger fat tears welding up in his as he stumbled out of his giant bed rushing to his bathroom to rinse his bloody finger off Namjoon walked into the bathroom and stood behind Jimin arms wrapped around him as he whispered sorry and kissed the shell of his ear Namjoon grabbed Jimin's hand and turned him around pressing him against the sink "I'm sorry Jimin what could I do to make it better?" Jimin took his hand back bottom lip quivering as he placed his hand in front of Namjoon's mouth "make it feel better." Jimin pouted Namjoon whipped the tears from his cheeks with one hand and the other gently gabbed Jimin's other he kissed the small finger thrice, once on the tip the next on palm and the last on the actual bite itself "of course anything for you as long as I can see that smile again."

Jimin laughed and pushed Namjoon back with his uninjured hand he turned back to grab a band aid from the medicine cabinet as he closed the mirror door and say Namjoon lick the blood ruminants from his lips and caught Jimin's eye in the mirror "am I forgiven now" Jimin saw the smirk form and of course he could not resist he smiled and turned to hug Namjoon and place a quick kiss on his cheek. "yes wait."

"I'm late holy crap I'm late" Jimin repeated to himself it was the first day of school and with him not setting his alarm last night too busy sulking to Namjoon so when he walked back to his bedroom to check his phone he was completely surprised when he saw it was eleven thirty he had ten minutes to get dressed and get to his first class which was a fifteen minuet walk or a ten-minuet run.

"Grab me some socks and those white shoes please and thank you." Jimin was fighting to get his pants on no time to shower if he wanted to make it at least marginally on time gabbing a loose-fitting t-shirt and walking over to a still half naked Namjoon grabbing his pink socks with mustache's printed on them "really you could- never mind" he put them on while Namjoon made his way back to the bed to lay down his classes didn't start till the afternoon, so he had plenty of time to waist. "Bye see you later okay" Jimin left with a kiss to his friend's ear to much in a rush to place it on his cheek Namjoon waved goodbye already dozing off.

Jimin grabbed his bag, wallet, cell, and keys he locked the door and turned and immediately bumped into a firm surface two strong hot hands reached out for him to catch him "are you okay kid?" Jimin clumsily stepped back cheeks filling with a warm color as he looked up at the only person he has ever meet whose flesh was practically on fire. "Well ill be damned its you Jimin right" the deep scruffy voice of Yoongi rang out Jimin smiled and brushed his black locks back. "yeah' sorry but I really need to go I'm late already" he walked past Yoongi hoping he didn't see his blush. "Hey, let me take you at least since I almost knocked you down plus I'm leaving anyways" "really you would d- wait I thought freshman weren't aloud cars on campus?" Jimin pouted as Yoongi walked towards him down the stairs "well that is true, but I have enough money to do whatever I want" Yoongi stated holding the door open to leave the building.

Jimin followed him to the parking lot right behind their dorms and out of the few cares that were there Jimin could already tell which car was Yoongi's a deep scarlet red nineteen sixty seven Chevrolet impala was parked six cars down from the side walk as they walked more towards it Jimin felt the goosebumps along his arms and the back of his neck excitement pulsing through him and Yoongi unlocked the doors and hopped in. "are you going to stand there and stare or get in I thought you were running late" Jimin blushed again getting in the car and stopping himself in "arts building please we only have five minuets left." Yoongi smirked and started the vehicle he drove out of the parking lot like a bat out of hell barely stopping for the other students who were walking along to get to there classes he swerved into the parking lot and pulled into a space Jimin was never so relieved when the car came to a complete stop hastily unbuckling his seat belt Jimin scrambled out of the vehicle "thanks" he stared walking away by the time he made it inside Jimin would have two minutes to spare.

Jimin looked back and saw Yoongi getting out the car as well thinking nothing of it he continued walking into the building something in the back of his mind told him to look back and so he did and saw Yoongi was still behind him Jimin wondered if maybe Yoongi needed something but when he found is class and wen to sit down on the third row "close but not to close" he whispered to himself pulling out a journal and pen looking up when someone sat next to him.

"Yoongi what are you doing?" "oh well this is my class why else would I be in here." He said with a dark look in his eyes.