"How did I get here?" I asked.

"I brought you here." he said and I was starting to get frustrated.

"Why am I here?" I asked. Jack smiled at me and shivered ran down my spine.

"I want you here." he said.

"Stop it." I snapped. "Just answer my questions fully." Jack laughed and it was the worst sound to ever hear.

"Fine. You are here because I wanted you to be here and I brought you back." Jack said. "It wasn't hard to grab you before you make it to your treehouse." He took a step towards me and I raised the fork and stepped back.

"How do you know that?" I asked. "How long have you been watching me?" Jack smiled again and I felt sick.

"I've been watching you for a long time." he said.

"How long?" I stressed.

"Since you dance in the park with your dance crew." he said and my eyes widened. That long? "You were so seductive and amazing, I knew I wanted you. After that moment, I started watching you everyday."

Fear gripped my heart and he started to walk around the table that was in the center of the room. I matched his movements, not wanting him to get close to me.

"I watched the day you got ice cream and then beat up after that." he said. "I was going to grab you then, but you weren't ready. I watched the day you beat up that one girl and got suspended. I watched you work everyday. I watched you meet with those dirty boys and whore of a girl.

"I watched you go clubbing and sleep with the leader of the dirty, disgusting boy, Hayden. I watched you act like everything was normal and nothing happened. I watched you go into the bathroom with a pregnancy test. I watched you meet up with that disgusting boy, Nash." Jack said.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him, not wanting to hear any more. "I want to leave!"

"No!" he yelled, angry. "I won't let you!" He ran around the table and I tried to run away, but he grabbed me. I used the plastic fork to stab him in the leg. I was so thankful that it didn't break and stuck in his leg.

He screamed and let me go. I ran into the front room and to the window. I used the heel of the wedge against the window. I smacked it twice and the window broke. I climbed through, cutting my body on the glass, but I didn't care.

I ran out and saw I was in a cabin in the forest. The windows were tinted so dark that I couldn't see where I was and I was too scared to see everything when I opened the front door before.

I ran through the forest as fast as I could. My feet were all cut to hell, but I didn't care. I wasn't far out when I heard the door open, but I was deep enough that I didn't have to worry about him seeing me yet.

I heard him screaming my name, but I didn't care. I ran like my life depended on it and as far as I knew, it did. I ran for an hour straight, my adrenaline kept me going. I didn't hear him behind me, but I didn't slow. I saw enough horror movies to know they always show up when you least expect it, so I was going to run until I make it home or see a cop car.

I made it onto the road and I could say a miracle happened. I ran onto the road and a cop car stopped in front of me. I was ready to break down here and now. A tall officer came out and I saw it wasn't the same guy.

"Please, help me." I begged.

"What happened?" he asked me, not caring if I may be a suspect. I was covered in blood and running like a scared deer, so he probably guessed I was a victim here.