I Fly Halfway Across the World, and I Accidently Offened An Old Lady. Oops

Start from the beginning

Why would blurry ground remind me of that? Well, for me at least, the subject of flying, in the air, with no reassurance that the machine or animal or something your flying on won't crash, gives me a similar feeling. It sort of feels like nervousness - the butterflies in your tummy - minus the anxiety. I'm excited, but also terrified. It might be caused by my time in that place. In that place, you don't know what will happen. If a monster is going to pop up out of no where; if your going to survive the night; if your going to be the special for a monster's dinner. It's scary, yet exciting in the way you don't know what's going to happen next. You have the adrenaline pumping in your veins, your hearts racing, and it's pushing you to move on, to survive. Or, it could easily be because I'm a Hades child. There's almost always a tightness in your stomach - whether good or bad. You're a child of the Big Three. The gods that make their offspring — though, not on purpose (I hope) — give off the most smell, apparently (it's been years and I still don't fully get. I mean, do I smell like lasagna to the monsters because I'm part Italian or something? If I did, I probably would eat me too. Lasagna is the best!). To the monsters, though, if you didn't catch that. Like I said before, it's exciting, yet terrifying.

Gray clouds traveled up above, just waiting for the perfect time to spill its contents of water droplets beneath it. Personally, my definition of a perfect time would be when I'm under the care of a well-made structure that doesn't leek, with all of my stuff inside, as well. But, with my luck, I'll probably be so close for it being the 'Nico's perfect time', but then it decides to be the 'Cloud's perfect time' instead. Meaning, it'll rain when I'm not all nice and cozy inside with all of my possessions.

  The next hour actually went by decently fast, thanks to my creative mind creating different situations and things in my head for the different fandoms I'm in. Yes, you just heard me. Fandoms. I'm a fanboy, and there is nothing you can do about it. It ain't my fault I like lazying around streaming T.V series, reading books and drawing FANART.

  I could just see a small village in the distance when I finally zoned back into reality. From here, I could see trees every here and there, and a large forest up ahead to my right, which evenly dispersed outwards. I couldn't see anyone form this far away, but I was sure that if we went closer I would be able to see them. There was also this sort of aura that seemed mystical and historical about it. Probably because Britain itself is just magical.

It took Blackjack and I about 6 more minutes to see the proper details about the small town, and 10 to actually be in the close distance to land. It was dark now, as it is around 11 at night here. Though, I wasn't really that tried. It was around 6 in New York, so that would probably be the reason for it. Oh, how I hate horse-lag.

We descended just at the outskirts of the small village, but to the farthest side from where I was coming in from. We flew overtop of the vintage looking houses, apartments and shops, landing right where a trail leading out of the town began.

To be honest, I don't know where the Hades we are. We could be in Greece for all I knew, but I decided to trust this black-winged creature. Why? Because Chiron told him the directions to where we would be landing. I'm glad, though. I'm absolutely terrible at directions. I know, for how much I travel, you'd think I would know a lot about directions. Like, North, West, East, South and all that jazz. But, shadow traveling is different then normal, as you would call it, directions. Once, I was with Will on a double date with Percy and Annabeth in New York, and Will decided to trust me to know where we were going, but I ended up— wait, this is unrelated to the subject. Let's just move on here then!

I carefully slid off of Blackjack's back and onto the gravel-covered ground. I smiled softly at the beautiful — but annoying — creature, slipping off my dark grey backpack in a search for food for him because we couldn't really stop on the way here for either of us to eat or drink. We were sort of in a hurry. And I also know that sounds absolutely terrible to do to an animal, but it seems like he was fine with it.