Gotta Run Before They Move

Hey, guys. So I know it's been a while, and I'm not sure if anyone still reads this, but I've recently been inspired to write a new chapter. This is what I've come up with. Hope you guys like it. O_o

Zoe's P.O.V

Everything goes dark before my head hits the pillow. I wish it had stayed like that.

The light is blinding at first.

Slowly, though, it dims until I can see clearly once more. The ringing in my ears, however, doesn't die down.

I'm in a room.

Eagerly, I look around, taking in every single detail. I allow myself to enjoy the feeling of seeing again, just for a moment, before I go back into Warrior mode.

There are postered scattered on the walls, drawers overflowing with clothes and there are several makeup stations.

Those campers are also there, sitting on some of the bunk beds. They're mouths are moving. My ears are still ringing.

I move forward, just enough to see some pictures scattered on the floor.

They're pictures of me, of us. The Warriors, I mean.

In those pictures we're eating, sleeping, talking and even laughing. It was painfully obvious that we had no idea that they were being taken. I feel my chest tighten and my eyes burn.

How dare they.

After everything that we had done, all that we had given up they have the nerve to spy on us, to invade our privacy and record, what seem to be, innocent moments in which we were posing no threat to anybody what-so-ever.

A part of me wants to just wake up, go over to that stupid cabin and rip into every single one of them. I don't though, instead I stand there, unnoticed, and watch as they continue to talk.

Somewhere along the way, the blond one pulls out a notepad and start writing things down, they point to the pictures sometimes, rearranging them over and over.

I move closer to my boyfriend's ex lover. Peeking over her shoulder to look at the notepad, what I find are lose words. They aren't written on the lines, or in any specific order, they're simply thrown on the page.

"TRAITORS, LUNCH, BED, SLEEP"

Those words are the ones that appear more often.

Traitors, I think, finally we agree on something.

Suddenly, the bright light starts to come back. Unlike when I got my vision back this time the change is quick, in less time than it takes for me to blink my eyes the flash comes and goes, leaving darkness in it's aftermath.

The ringing in my ears is also gone. It doesn't quick or slowly, it just happens.

In my rush to get accustomed to my new circumstances I almost don't feel the hand that's gripping mine.

"Zoe" Percy's familiar voice says, "Is everything okay, was it a nightmare?"

"Those stupid sons of cyclopses," I say without thinking, "They're watching us, Percy, all of us. We have to leave"

"What?" He asks, "Are you sure you're okay, should I get Aurora?"

"I'm fine!" I snap, "They're watching us, Percy. Taking pictures of us while we try to help them. We have to leave."

"The campers?"

"Yes! They're plotting something, I know it."

I hear some shuffling around me.

"Zoe," Luke's voice says, "We're all here. You have to slow down, we can understand what you're trying to tell us."

"The campers are watching us," I try aging, this time I take a deep breath, focusing on forming my sentences before I speak again. "They're following us, taking pictures. They're going to try something. We have to leave before they do, we have to protect ourselves."

"Okay, we understand. How do you know this?" Luke asks.

"I saw it in a dream. It wasn't just a dream though, it was more like a vision. I was asleep but I can tell that it was actually happening."

"Okay, okay." It's Charlie this time. "So What exactly do we do now?"

"I'll tell you what we'll do." Percy's voice reaches my ears, his hands tightening around mine. "Me, Bianca and Luke are staying here. You guys are packing your things up and getting out of here before the sun comes up. The fewer of us that exposed to danger, the better."

"I'm not leaving." I say, "I can't- I won't leave you here. I need to be here- to protect you."

"I can take care of myself, Zo. You can't stay here, not like this."

"I didn't say I was staying to take care of you. If you three are staying, then so am I. I can keep the balance, the peace or whatever."

"Okay," He exhales, "So me, Zoe, Luke and Bianca are staying. The rest can go back home, tell Chaos what's happening and contact us if there are any changes in our orders."

No one agrees.

No one disagrees, either.

In fact, no one says anything until all the bags have been zipped up and all the portals have been created.

I receive several hugs, some a little more tearful than others.

I'm the one that breaks the silence.

"We'll see you soon."

It sounds like goodbye.

I would know.

If anyone has any ideas on what I should do with the story, or wants to make a suggestion feel free to leave a comment or message me (I have been having a little trouble with my private messages though so please keep that in mind)!