The Laws of Harmony

Happy Christmas and Hanukkah!

Aurora's POV
"Aurora?" Bianca says looking over at me with a confused look on her face.

"I'm sorry," I say while looking at her and her friends, "But I have done all that I can do."

"You mean you can't fix her eyesight?" Percy ask, a look of pure desperation on his face as his eyes stare into mine.

"Not without messing with a very powerful source." I state.

"What do you mean?" Luke asks me.

"Piper was taken by you when you found out what was done to Zoe, and you looked her in here making everyone think that something bad could have happened to her. Piper's friends are now paranoid that something bad could happen to her once more. Zoe was poisoned and placed into a deep slumber. Now she is awakened and has lost her eyesight. Both parties have been effected.

"If I fix Zoe's eyesight then it would mess with the ways of Harmony. It would be as though I had helped one side while doing nothing to help the other. Which would make it look like I was picking a side." I explain.

"But we have done nothing wrong." Percy interferes, "We did what we had to in other to help our friend."

"Yes, I understand. But if I did do something then I would take away the only things that can bring peace to this camp."

"And what would that be?" Zoe asks, speaking up for the first time in our conversation.

"The Angels of Harmony."

"So I'm just going to stay blind for the rest of my life?" Zoe asks, her now black eyes looking around with her now dark eyes.

"Not yet, but with time you will learn that your blindness is a gift and not a curse."

"What do you mean?" Percy asks me.

"Well, now that you have lost your eyesight-"

The loud boom of a thunder cuts my voice off.

"I'm sorry, Warriors of Chaos, but I have  already said too much."

"Stupid gods." Percy mutters, just loud enough for the rest of us to hear.

"They aren't that bad, you know." I'm quick to to say, looking up into the sky with a slightly worried look.

"They aren't going to blast us with a thunder bolt or anything, if that's what you're worried about." Luke assures me.

"In the time that I've known of their existence, they tend to do much worse things." I reply.

"Well, I'm not scared of them," Percy says, "I mean, we are here to help them after all. So it's not like they're going to hurt us."

"You never know."

And with that being said everyone dropped the subject.

"So, Aurora, are you planing on staying?" Serena asks me.

"I'm not sure if me and Diablo are welcome here."

"If it makes you feel any better we aren't welcome here either. That didn't stop Lord Chaos from making us help these people though." Pollux pipes up.

"Yeah, and you can stay here with us if you want." Zoe offers.

"I wouldn't want to intrude." I say.

"You won't, plus it'd be nice to have someone here to help us keep the camp safe. The campers really aren't much help." Bianca says, looking me at me.

"I guess I could stay here a little longer." I offer.

"Great! We'll get one of the bunk beds ready." Serena says.

"But I'm not going to toast s'mores and sing campfire songs."

With that comment being said the whole cabin breaks into a laugh. And just for a second the fact that Zoe no longer has her eyesight is forgotten. But when that second ends, everyone remembers, and the atmosphere in the room is once again cold.

Jason's P.O.V

"Was she nice?" Hazel questions me, Leo and Piper as we steep into her cabin.

"Nice?" Leo shrieks, "I don't think that girl has one nice bone in her whole body."

"She can't be that bad." Nico defends.

"Trust me she was. And she had this beast-like dog that she named Diablo. The thing looked like it had been dipped in a pool of acid." Leo says.

"What does she look like?" Hazel asks me softly.

"She has dark brown hair that's almost black. And she had a bow and arrow hanging on her shoulders." I reply.

"And what about her eyes?" Hazel questions.

"Her eyes," I begin my voice having a slight dazed sound to it as the memory of her eyes comes back to my mind, "Her eyes were a mixture of Blue, Yellow, Purple and Green. When you looked inside them it was like looking into the universe."

"I'm glad you guys made it home safely." Frank says out of nowhere.

"Yeah, we are too." Piper replies.

"Especially since we have something very important to tell you." Reyna adds.

"What is it?" I ask them, my voice holding a slightly worried edge.

"Grover had a dream while you guys were gone. We would have told you guys while you were on your mission but we weren't sure if anyone would over hear us." Reyna says. "He told us that in his dream Apollo said that he had something to tell us..." Her voice trails off.

Nico continues for her.

"He said that The Warriors of Chaos were working with Gaea and Kronos."

I'm so sorry that it took me that long to update guys. I promise that I'm trying really hard to update more.

Anyways, I wanted to ask you guys something really important, I want to start writing another Percy Jackson fanfic, and I was wondering if anyone would read it. I'm gonna be posting an Author's note in a few with some more details.