People With No Filter And People With Too Much of It

Percy's P.O.V

"We come in peace." The familiar annoying voice says.

Oh gods, I think, Not now, not here.

"Excuse me?" Aurora asks from her spot in front of us.

"We mean you no harm. We come to seek help." Now he's acting as if he's speaking to a two year old instead of a twelve year old.

"Of course you do." The girl replies, eyeing Leo as if he's a child that was dropped as a baby. "Follow me." She orders, turning around and walking towards her cave. "Moron." I hear Aurora whisper under her breath as we follow her.

We enter the cave behind her and what I see truly takes my breath away.

The cave is smaller than it looks on outside, there is a rectangular shaped hole in the wall that is about Aurora's size with a blanket over it so I guess that's where she sleeps. And beside the hole theres a drawer that must keep her clothes. It's ordinary, I guess. But if you look closer you'll see that inside the hole, buried deep within her blankets, there's a circular shape. A shape that most definitely wasn't created by the blankets.

"You wish for me to go back to your camp with you, correct?" Aurora asks, walking over to the whole in the wall and sitting down indian style. (A/N You guys know like when you sit criss cross? Okay, back to the story.) The thing, that I have decided to call a dog until she tells us it's name, sit beside the whole protectively.

"Yes, our camp is about to war against two enemies and-" Jason begins before being interrupted.

"I know about your camps situation." Aurora states.

"Then why did you ask if we wanted you to go back to the camp with us?" Leo asks quite rudely.

"Maybe I just wanted to be sure, did you ever think of that, son of fire?" Aurora snaps, her calm aura disappearing and quickly being replaced by one of anger. "If I were you I would keep my mouth shut before something unfortunate happens." She adds.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Leo challenges, taking a step forward.

Aurora's dog immediately stands on it's four paws. It's body tense, ready to attack at any moment. A loud growl leaves his mouth as it's ruby eyes stare intently at Leo, the color of it's eyes darker than they were before.

Leo's eyes widen slightly at the dog's sudden hostility, he obviously forgot that it was there.

"Down, Diablo." Aurora orders. "You don't want dad to get mad at me for having another demigod killed, now do you?" She said the last part as an after thought.

"I apologize for Leo's behavior." I speak up once the dog sat back down. "He has no filter."

"It's alright." The twelve year old replies, "Father warned me about him."

"Hades?" Piper pipes up, "Your father I mean, he's Hades."

I look over at Piper, wondering how on earth she could be stupid enough to ask Aurora Inferno, the girl that could either make or break us at this point, if her father was Hades. Of course her father was Hades, Lady Harmony said so when we first met her.

"Yes." The young girl replies slowly, causing my attention to return to her. "Hades is my father. And don't pretend to be dumb, Daughter of Aphrodite, because if there's anything I hate more than people that have no filter"- she looked over at Leo when she said that part, "Is people who lie."

And, for some reason, I swear I saw Pipers eyes flash for a second. It was almost as if she was scared of something. Like there was something that she was hiding from us.

But, as we were in the presence of someone that the gods were rumored to love, I kept my mouth shut.

"Well, it's a good thing that we have nothing to hide then, right guys?" Jason says, looking over at us for confirmation.

"Right." I reply when no one says anything.

"If that is what you believe. But, I am warning you now that I can not stand liars. Even if the person doesn't know that what they are saying is a lie." She looks over at Jason when she says the first part. But I couldn't help but notice how her extraterrestrial eyes trailed over to Piper as her sentences went on.

And in that moment I realized something:

Piper was hiding something from us. Something big.

So, guys, I know it's been a long time, and I'll be surprised if this gets any views, but I've been really busy lately and I'm not sure what direction to lead this story to. So if any of you have any ideas, just inbox me and I'll be more than happy to know them. Thanks. O_o