"Why Can't I See?"

Dedicated to @castiel8519 for correcting my silly mistake and saving my grade on my spanish assignment on Greek gods. Means a lot.

Bianca's P.O.V

"So that's it?" Aurora, or as I now call her Lil Sis or A, asks me as we made our way up towards the camp.

It stood a few feet away from us, the protective barrier a small centimeter away.

"You might want to wait until one of the campers come here." I advise, looking over my shoulder to see that the campers were about a minutes worth of walk away from us. "To the barrier your dog is considered a monster, and you an intruder, so-"

"So, in theory, I'm not allowed into the camp until someone that is allowed to go in there allows me to go in." My younger sister interrupts.

It takes me a moment to process what she said, but in the end I figured she was agreeing to wait.

"I guess."

"Okay." Jason announces from beside Luke whom was standing beside me, with Percy beside Aurora, making me jump as I hadn't realised he was there. "So, as Bianca explained, you can't go in yet. So if you would stand back for a moment so I can-"

"Just get on with it." Percy orders impatiently.

"If it's so easy then why don't you do it?" Jason challenges.

"Gladly." Percy says, "I, Percy Jackson son of Chaos, here by allow Aurora Inferno, Daughter of Hades and Persephone, and her companion to enter and leave Camp Half-Blood as they wish." He raises his voice slightly as he chants, thunder soon following as the barrier recognises Aurora as a friend rather than a threat.

"Thanks." Aurora says, completely unaffected by the whole thing, "But I hope you guys realise that I could have just broken the barrier and entered." She said the last part as if it was the easier, and better, option.

"Well it's a good thing that you were patient enough to wait, huh?" Percy jokes.

"I guess." Aurora replies.

"So are we gonna stay here and chit-chat or are we gonna go inside. It getting quite dark." Jason interrupts.

With a sigh Percy looks at me and Luke before nodding towards the camp. That was one of the many signs that we used during our operations. It meant that we had to enter whatever territory he was nodding towards but we had to be careful.

Percy was the one to make the first move, taking a few, slow, steps forward before reluctantly entering the camp. Luke, Aurora and I follow his lead, not bothering to look back to check if the campers were following.

"So, where's your cabin?" Aurora asks as we walk deeper into the camp. THe campers now walking another direction towards their friends.

We were receiving a few looks, but other then that no one approached us. I guess the campers warned them not to come too close before they left.

"Never mind." Aurora says as she spots our cabin. "I found it. It fits in perfectly with the rest." She jokes.

"Yeah," Luke chuckles as we walk towards our cabin, "It does."

We walk in silence the rest of the 30 second walk.

"So," Percy says as he places his hand over the doorknob, "You sure you can do this."

"I'm sure." Aurora replies, probably sensing the boy's anxiety.

"Okay, just checking." And with that Percy turns the doorknob, opening the door and holding it as he lets us in. Shutting the door tightly once we're all inside.

"You're back!" I hear the familiar voice exclaim as Silena turns her head to look at us, making the rest turn their heads as well.

"And you brought some company." Beckendorf says once his he lays his eyes on Aurora.

"We did." Percy replies, walking over to Zoe who laid in the same bed as before. He placed a kiss on her forehead before taking a eat on the wooden chair that was placed beside the bed and taking one of her hands into his.

"Beckendorf." The member of our army introduced himself, "And that's Lee, Pol-"

"I know who you are." My younger sister interrupts, "And I'm Aurora, Aurora Inferno."

"But most people don't live long enough to know that." Luke adds, making me laugh quietly.

The rest just send us confused looks.

"Inside joke." I say simply.

"So, may I look at the cursed girl or..." Aurora let's her voice trail off in the end, obviously knowing the answer.

"Sorry." They all say quickly, moving over so that they are standing to the said rather than in front of us.

Aurora walks over to where Percy was standing whispering something in his making him let go of Zoe's hand and walk over to us.

I watch as Aurora kneels down on both knees beside Zoe's taking the hand that was previously held by into both of her's. She stops moving for a moment before her lips start moving, she mumbles something that I can't hear from where I stand.

Aurora continues on with her actions and soon enough I start to see a light, multicoloured glow form around her.

It was weird, the glow I mean. It has various colours, blue, pink, green and a bit of yellow. It felt as though we were in the North Pole in the middle of the mountains, a cold chill running over us as Aurora's mumbling grows a bit louder, but not loud enough for me to hear what she was saying. The room's temperature dropped a little as the glow around Aurora grew clearer, stronger. The temperature kept dropping, but not enough for the cold to become over bearing, and the glow grew even stronger. My little sister kept doing her almost ritual way until I realised what the glow around her was.

An Aurora.

And, just as quickly as the temperature dropped it came back up, and, just as quickly as the glow was formed it disappeared.

And suddenly I saw the results of my little sister's actions. For Zoe's eyes were now open.

I guess the others realised that too because soon we were all surrounding the bed that Zoe laid upon, Aurora now standing as well, eyes wide as we all noticed the same thing.

Zoe's eyes that were once a beautifully light silver were now a coal dark black.

"Zoe?" Percy asks.

"I can't see." Zoe replied frantically in a shaky voice, "Why can't I see?"

I hope you guys read the last Author's note. Because that means that you're also reading this one and you'll know that now is when the real fun begins.