Announcement

Hi, everyone! It’s been a while! I’m here to announce that Mafia Heiress is now free starting on March 2, 2022! Once again, thank you wattpad team for letting me be a part of your successful Paid Program and for letting me experience of being a part of it! Mabuhay kayong lahat!

******

Hohohoho! Hello, everyone!

I am here to announced that my novel ‘Mafia Heiress Possesion: Hurricane Thurston’ has been selected for Wattpad Paid Stories Program. Woooh! I didn’t expect to have this opportunity and knowing that readers from around the world would use their hard-earned cash to purchase my story is amazing and thrilling and to know that my writing is worth something to someone and I love the idea that people want to hear the story I’m trying to tell.

To my solid readers, I don’t know how many times to say thank you, thank you, thank you! This novel is not going to be lively and done without you guys who always support me in my journey!

To my future readers, I love you in advance and I hope you give it a chance to explore this story or try to read the free chapters and if it happens that you want it to give it a go or not is your choice. I still love you tho!

Thank you again and Mabuhay!

Enjoy Reading!

~•~

🎼[ SOUNDTRACKS ]🎼

Goblin OST Full Album

Princess Silver OST Full Album

Klang (클랑) - Pray (Angel's Last Mission)

O.WHEN (오왠) - Stay (Angel's Last Mission)

Fox Rain - Lee Sun Hee

I Am Not A Robot OST Full Album

Legend of the Blue Sea OST Full Album

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo OST Full Album

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds OST Full Album

A/N: These are some of the musics I usually play while writing this novel. I recommend you my dear readers to try it while reading this novel for those interested. I love you and thank you everyone.