oO ArtiCHOKE-s & PANIC! at the middle of an alleyway [5] Oo

Beginne am Anfang

End of P. O. V.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE COLLAPSED EVERYONE DON'T PANIC!!!" The red headed male exclaimed, running in circles around you with arms on the air like he just don't care.

"Seriously Akabane? You're clearly panicking right now-"

"I SAID DON'T PANIC!!! DAMMIT!" The totally not calm crimson haired individual yelled as he was about to smack asano on the head without him knowing.

"What- OW! DON'T FUCKING SMACK MY HEAD FOR FREAKS SAKE AKABANE!" the orange head intellectual pushed the red haired boy away and got an 'oof' from him.

Gakushuu the orange haired smartass then starts to pick you up bridal style while Karma was....

Well......

"HEY ASSANO. WHY IN GOD'S NAME 911 AIN'T ANSWERING. I'M CALLING THEM BUT NO ANSWER."

"Akabane, I just broke your phone how in the-"

"What? You did? Oh yea you did. Sooooo then whose is this?"

Gakushuu's piercing lavender eyes looks at Karma, holding a phone which had a ADORABLE chibi tamaki holding a red rose (I love him) keychain. The orange haired male doesn't know who he is and so does the red head so they just shrugged.

Asano took steps towards Karma and looks over the phone to see

"What the hell. Are you kidding me."

"What's wrong Asano?" asked Karma, narrowing his eyebrows like 'tf is his problem'

Asano whipped his head and glared at Karma.

"And here I thought you're my rival. You're supposed to be intelligent but here you are, being a big FUCKING idiot, Akabane."

"Yeah okay that's going too far- the hell is your prob-"

"Look at the phone."

"What-"

"Just look at the damned phone."

"Ugh fine"

As Karma looks over at the phone, his eyes widened and face palms. He then groans moments later.

"UUUUGGGGGGHHHHH. STUPIDITY AT IT'S FINEST. KARMA YOU ARE A SMARTASS. WHY ARE YOU BEING A DUMBASS, SMARTASS." Karma cursed at himself as he realized his stupidity.

"No wonder 911 didn't answer....." Karma murmured.

"Yeah because you used the calculator, Mr. Wise." Asano snickered.

"Aw shut up. Wait- why was I calling 911 again?" Karma was in deep thought, trying to remember something.

"Huh? What? Um-" Asano was cut off by a whimper.

"Hy-hydrogen plu-plus...."

Both of the males eyes widened as they whip their head to you, in Asano's arm unconscious but struggling to murmur something.