My Travels Part 2

Start from the beginning

She walks over.

"Sit down, I'm gonna do something."

Kiara sits down and I place the tulip petals in her hair.

"They will wilt when you take them out." I say to her and Kirai nods.

I look around and I find a pond. "There, you can take a look." I point to it.

"Alright Sensei." Kiara says goes over to look. "Wow, Sensei your really good at doing this."

"I have really long hair, I have to do something with it." I say to her with a shrug.

"Really? How long is your hair Sensei?" Kiara asks me.

I pull my hair out of its thick braid and it falls down to my calves. "Almost to the ground."

"Woah, how did you grow it out so long?" Kiara asks me.

"I wasn't able to cut it for two years and this is what happened." I say to her with a shrug and I pull my hair up into a high rough tail of hair.

"Sensei are we gonna train today?" Kiara asks me.

"I don't know. Come on let's get going." I say to her as I walk through the meadow.

"Right." Kiara says and runs to catch up to me.

I laugh. "Loosen up. Your being uptight and trying to keep a schedule. Being a student under me, means no schedules. I'm a free person, nothing ties me down, unless its a certain pink haired banshee who really packs a punch if you don't listen to a words she says." I mutter the last part as I remember the last time I disobeyed her.

"Who?" Kiara asks me.

"A fellow team 7 member, her names Sakura Haruno." I say to her as I place my hands behind my head. "Sasuke is also part of Team 7 and Naruto is as well and the 6th Hokage Kakashi Hatake was our Jonin Sensei. I was put on Team 7 because there was an odd amount of students in class, I wouldn't have been put on Team 7 if there was an even amount. Being Kakashi's subordinate was fun and I don't regret anything. I first called him pirate because I didn't know his name, then I called him Kaka-Baka, because he was a baka, I started calling him Kakashi-Sensei during my first Chunin Exams, I remember having a hard time with the second and prelim rounds."

"Really? The last Uchiha, the Hero and the Hokage?" Kiara asks me.

I nod. "Yeah. Then Sakura the student of Lady Tsunade, the Princess of Slugs." I say to her.

"You know so many important people, how?" Kiara asks me.

"I don't know, I guess I was just lucky to meet so many people." I smile at her. 

"Sensei, your too care free. What if we were to get attacked while you slack off?" Kiara asks me.

I place a hand on my katana. "I don't slack off, I'm always on guard no matter who I'm with now and have been since I was a young. I'm always ready to fight." I say to her.

Kiara nods. 

We walk up to the gates of the Cloud Village and I wave to the guards and they nod to me. I walk past them until I see a hoard of Fan-Boys waiting for me.

"Well then." I jump over the fan-boys and they watch me, I start running down the streets and they follow me while yelling my name. I continue running from them.

I jump up on to the roofs and I start running, a few of the fan boy's follow me up.

"WHAAA? They got smart. Aww man." I mutter.

I look around. "Where did Kiara go?" I ask myself. I see her running and trying to catch up to me.

"Watch out!" Kiara yells.