War Part 1

A Long While Later

Sora's POV

I run through the battle field to find Sasuke. I run over and I hit him on the head. "DUMBASS."

Naruto and Sakura freak out. "He's on our side, calm down."

I breath in and out and I calm down. "Sasuke, after this war is over, I'm pounding your skull in." I say to him with a sweet smile. "Tails!"

Tails poofs down next to me. "Right."

Sasuke looks at me. "Who are you?"

Naruto laughs while I stand there shocked and sulking.

"Its alright." Tails says to me.

"Its Sora, our teammate?" Sakura says to him.

Sasuke's eyes flash in recognition but he doesn't say anything.

"Sakura, what's going on here?" I ask her.

She explains to me what's happened so far.

"WHAT? ALL THAT HAPPENED AFTER NARUTO KNOCKED ME OUT WITH THAT STENCH?" I yell surprised.

"Oh and one more thing, Neji's dead." Naruto says to me with saddened eyes.

My eye's widen as wind blows around me. "Your joking right? Neji can't be dead."

Naruto and Sakura look at me saddened. "I'm sorry."

Tails looks at me. "Sora."

I close my eyes. "Neji is dead. The first friend I made in the Leaf Village, is dead. The guy I liked is dead. I need to bash someone's skull." 

"That's a better reaction than what I thought was gonna happen." Sakura says surprised.

I see Sai land next to me. 

"Did Naruto tell you?" Sai asks me.

I nod. "Alright, now lets see. Who's skull do I bash?" I ask looking at the enemy.

Sai gives me a smile. "Right."

"Sora, I've kept my promise." Sasuke says to me with a smirk.

I nod. "Thanks Sasuke. Tails stay near Sai." I say to her.

"Right." She stands next to Sai.

I grab my Katana. "Hey you guys look beat up. Want me to take care of these guys for a bit since Naruto knocked me out?" I ask them.

"I'll work on healing them." Sakura says to me.

I run at the enemy with my Katana in one hand. I start slicing through them easily. 

"This is a pain." I do multiple hand signs. "Sasuke, I'm gonna copy your Sharigan." I say to him.

"Right." He activates it.

"Mimicry, Sharigan." My eyes turn into the Sharigan. I do more hand signs. "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu." I make a huge fireball and it burns some of them to ashes while some others are singed.

I see something unexpected. "Uh." I jump back in front of the others and I stare at two people in the face.

"Sora, who are they?" Sakura asks me.

"Seems you have made some good friends Sora. Just like I hoped you would." 

"Mom, Dad." I say to them and my team looks at me shocked.

"It seems we're on the your side Sora." Dad says looking at me.

"Yuki." Tails says surprised.

Sasuke stares at me. "Sora, what are you gonna do about this?" He asks me.