The six tails

-A Few Weeks Later-

Sora POV

Me, Sakura, Naruto, Said and Yamato run out of the gates to help a princess because of a peace treaty.

I put my hands together as I run and search at the same time.

"Find anything?" Yamato asks me.

"Yeah. This way." We run to an area where we see an old guy nearly dead on the ground. "Sakura." I say to her and she nods and starts healing him.

I feel a jinchuriki's chakra and I look in that direction immediately. "I'm going on ahead."

"Alright we will let you know if we learn anything." Yamato says to me.

I nod to him and I get up. I run towards the chakra only to fine bubbles coming at me. "Bubbles?" I jump up and over them and I hit a tall guy in a blue kimono thing upside the head. "Nice to meet you too."

"Sir Utakata." A girl with dirty blonde hair says next to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "I think I have met the rest of the Jinchuriki that haven't been taken by the Akatsuki." I shrug. "Hmm." I feel an evil type aura on the girls back and my eyes widen slightly.

"Who are you?" The guy I hit asks me.

"Sora Kimiki. Before you try to hurt me I mean no harm at all. I'm just here because I wanted to make sure that there was another Jinchuriki left. So now that makes Killer Bee, Naruto and she said your name is Utakata?" I ask him.

"So you aren't here to take me back to my village?" Utakata asks me.

"No I'm on a completely different mission than my usual rouge hunting." I walk ahead and I turn around to face them. "Anyway I have to find a few ninja who I need to take care of." I jump up into the tree and I look around for a second before I spot them.

I appear in front of a weird looking guy who is bald on the front and I punch him into the ground. "Pretty boy is next." I appear in front of him, shocking him and I punch him into the ground. I punch the other two in the ground and I back flip down in front of them.

They stand up glaring at me.

I smirk. "You didn't even realize I got past the four of you guys. And you call yourself ninja. Anyways if you would kindly just go ahead and drop dead, you would save me from using chakra on you guys." I say to them.

"Not a chance girly." The bald forehead guy says to me with a smirk.

"Shut up baldy." I say to him and he growls. I do really fast hand signs. "Mimicry." My eyes turn red. I do more hand signs. "Storm." It starts raining and thundering. Lighting strikes on baldy and fries him. "Alright, anyone else?" I ask and they grab baldy and take off with scowls. I smirk and release my jutsu's.

"Wow she's strong." The dirty blonde haired girl says a little ways behind me.

I look in the bingo book for baldy and he's not in there. "Eh, whatever." I turn around. I feel a peircing gaze on my back. I ignore it as I walk to Utakata and the girl. "Anyways you guys should keep moving. And six tails be careful, the Akatsuki is gathering Jinchuriki and sucking their tailed beasts out of them, killing the Jinchuriki." I say to him and his eyes widen.

"How did you know I was a Jinchuriki in the first place?" Utakata asks me.

"You have two chakra's that's why. Ones orange, the tailed beast chakra and ones blue, your normal chakra. Also 3 of my friends are Jinchuriki except one is dead because of the akatsuki." I walk ahead of them and I jump into a tree.