Prelude - Dawn of War

Her house sinks down to death,
And her course leads to the shades.
All who go to her cannot return
And find again the paths of life.

— Proverbs 2:18–19 passage about Lilith

 The gods created the angels to populate the seven heavens and the Djinn they created from fire.  No longer were the gods alone and what they had created they saw was good. 

Then they created Adam from the dust of the earth and from the same dust they created Lilith. Lilith they gave to Adam as his helpmate and companion but  Lilith rejected Adam and instead coupled with the Angel Samael,  so the Gods created Eve from one of Adams ribs, blood of his blood and flesh of his flesh.

The gods gave dominion of the earth to the sons of Adam. Before long a struggle broke out between the sons of Adam and the sons of Lilith for control over the earth.

The war  continued long after the battle  between the angels had ended. The sons of Lilith and Samael, the demons, were much stronger and more powerful than the sons of Adam. The demons increased steadily in number while the sons of Adam  became few. Seeing this the Gods sent down the warrior Angel Raziel to mix his blood with that of the humans to create a race of hunters called "The Nephalim".  The Nephalim were tasked with defeating the demons and keeping safe the dominion of Adams descendants over the earth. 

Of all the Nephalim, one family were the best hunters of all. They came originally from Italy. A family of crusaders against all that was evil. During the inquisitions they fled to Scotland and there  the family remained for hundreds of years. They carried the name Rada, and the last of their line is Amber, Amber Rada.

Born a hunter into a family of hunters and trained from birth, Amber is as beautiful as she is deadly. Her family is wealthy from the spoils of the war.

With flaming red hair, porcelain skin and bright green eyes, she is physically small. Her spirituality defies he size and makes her a fierce combatant.

Beware offspring of Lilith, spawn of the dark angel Samael,  Amber Radda is on the hunt.