Epilogue Part 2

4 Years Later...

"Hey baby, do you know where Ryker is?" I ask Blake as I enter the living room of our three story house.

Blake glances up at me from the children's book he's reading to our oldest children, Jace, who is our 3 and ½ years old daughter and Tristian, our 2 and ½ year old son. "Sorry, baby I haven't seen him." He smirks to me as he nods toward the curtains where I then notice a bulge sticking out. Giggling I quietly creep over to the curtains and start tickling Ryker, who instantly squeals in laughter. Gently pulling our 1 and ½ year old son out from behind the curtains I continue to tickle him as Blake, Jace and Tristian join us except they tickle me not Ryker. Giggling like mad they finally stop to allow me to catch my breath.

"So, baby, what would you say if we added another monkey to our zoo?" I ask still giggling. Blake's eyes widen in surprise and instantly he's hovering over me with a huge grin gracing his beautiful lips. Yup, I'm a male that can become pregnant. Jace, Tristian and Ryker I carried all three of them and delivered them via C-section.

"You're serious baby?" he whispers his lips just a breath above mine. Slamming my lips to his I hope that my love and pure joy are conveyed in that answer. "How far along are you?" he whispers as he pulls back to look deeply into my eyes. I've finally grown comfortable with myself that I no longer hide that I have a blue and a green eyes.

"I'm three and a half months along," I whisper before picking my head back up to press my lips to his softly. Blake presses me back down onto the carpet as he deepens the kiss our lips moving in sync with each other.

"Ew Papa don't eat Daddy's face," we hear from Jace and Tristian and a giggle from Ryker. Pulling away from each other we smirk at them before attacking them with kisses all over their faces.

In the middle of attacking their faces with kisses the doorbell rings. I get off the floor and Arwen follows me into the kitchen so I can answer the front door. We had moved out of our apartment just before Jace was born and into our house. Our house is a five bedroom two and a half bath house with a full basement and two levels. Opening the door I see Addison, his husband Carter, Derek and his wife Danielle, my Mom, Garrison and his fiancée Gloria and Gavin and his husband, Quinn. My eyebrows shoot up in surprise; I knew Addi, Carter, Derek and Danielle were coming over not my Mom or my brothers and their significant others. Derek and Danielle and Addi and Carter were married a year ago within a month of each other.

Well, I guess this is a good thing that all of them are here tonight for dinner. We can tell them all at once that I'm pregnant again. I wasn't aware that I had the gene to become pregnant, so it was a pleasent surprise when Blake had taken me to the emergency room one night because I had been vomiting for four days straight and was always tired. The emergency room doctor thought I had know that I was able to become pregnant. The OBGYN that I see isn't sure if either one of my sons will have the gene or not since neither one of my brothers have it. My dad must have had it according to my OBGYN. I cannot wait to see what this baby will be; a boy or a girl. Secreatly I would like another daughter but I would be just as happy with another boy too.

After Garrison and Addi help me prepare dinner, I call everyone into the dining room after we've put the dinner on the table. Once everyone is settled, I clear my throat to gain their attention. Blushing at their intense stares, I smile as I say, "Well, I was planning on having everyone together at a different time to announce this but tonight is as good as any night to announce that Blake and I are going to have another baby." Grinning at thier shocked faces I continue "I'm three and a half months along. We'll be able to find out in two or three weeks what we're having."

After their happy chatter quieted down, it was Derek and Danielle to speak up. "Well since tonight is a night of happy announcements, we would like to add that Danielle is four months pregnant with a boy." Well crap on a cracker, this is going to be awesome, we're going to have two little ones who are roughly the same age.

I see Addi, Garrison and Gavin all fidgeting in thier seats. "What's up with you three? You guys can't sit still," I ask them.

Addi and Carter share a look with each other as do Garrison and Gloria and Gavin and Quinn. Addi speaks up first. "We're adopting a set of two year old twins. We've been given our court date for the final adoption in two weeks. We didn't want to say anything prior in case this fell through."

Garrison speaks up next after a round of congratulations went to Addi and Carter. "Well, we wanted to announce that Gloria is three months pregnant." Well hell, I think we all know what Gavin and Quinn are going to announce here in a moment.

"We're adopting a little boy from Russia in the next month, he's three years old," Gavin announces with a huge grin. Well it looks like all of us are going to have children very close in ages. Freaking perfect and believe me I'm not being sarcastic, I'm excited as hell that my babies will have cousins all close to thier ages.

1 Year Later...

Derek's son, Dominick is almost a year old, my youngest daughter Parker is almost a year old as well. Jace is four and a half, Tristian is three and a half, Ryker is two and a half. Garrison's twin sons, Travis and Trevor are almost one year old also. Gavin's son, Sergei, is four years old. Addi's twin's, a boy and a girl, Grayson and Geneva, are three years old. Both Blake and Derek have been promoted twice in the last year in thier buisness. Addi and I both still work at the same agency, that's where Addi found little Grayson and Geneva.

My wonderful beautiful kind and caring Mother passed away six months ago from liver cancer. She knew prior of her condition but she never let on that she was sick. She refused chemo.

All in life has been wonderful. Yes, there have been hard times but the wonderful times with all the people that are in my life who I love and that love me, I could never ask for anything more.