Chapter 2

When I went back to school the next day, I found out that a couple of kids in my first hour told Mrs. Wilson what happened; Justin was suspended for two days. Those two days without him there was wonderful and stress free. I felt and still feel guilty when Mom arrived home that night the incident happened at school she looked so sad and concerned. She doesn't need or deserve that added stress of worrying about me.

Mom had called Addi and Derek's parents to thank them for allowing them to take me home and spend the day with me. She had asked if they could spend the night with me since she thought I needed to have my friends there to spend more time with which they agreed to thankfully. Derek drove us to school Tuesday morning.

Today is Wednesday and my last day without my asshole bully at school. I'll enjoy it to the best that I can while being at school. Currently it's lunch time and I'm sitting at the lunch table with Addi and Derek and a few of the other soccer players. I'm not overly hungry so Derek is eating some of my food off my tray.

"Hey faggot, hope you're happy, you got Justin suspended for two days, now he can't play in our baseball game Thursday night," I hear before I'm have a tray of food dumped over my head by one of Justin's teammate and friend, Cory. Well there went me enjoying my last day without my bully here.

Before I can react Derek has Cory pinned up against wall by his shirt with Cory's feet dangling a few inches off the floor. "If I see, hear or told that you or any of Jusin's other friends so much as look at Greyson wrong, I will be the shit out of you. Understood?" Cory grunts out a 'yes' before Derek lets go of him.

Turning back to me Derek takes me by the arm and waits for me to take Arwen's harness in hand before taking me and Addi to the bathroom to clean me up. I can feel my eyes burning with unshed tears as we enter the bathroom and Addi and Derek help me pull salad and other food out of my hair and clothing. Thankfully nothing on the tray was wet or sticky. I finally make it to the end of the day and can go home. I just want to lay in my bed and watch movies and sleep. I'm glad the teachers don't give the Seniors any homework otherwise it would cut into my movie/sleep time.

In the middle of watching 'Superman: The Movie', there's a knock on my bedroom door. "Yeah?" I holler. The door opens as Gavin and Garrison enter my room. Looking up at them from my bed I ask while I pet Arwen, who's laying streched out against me, "What's up?"

Gavin grins as he and Garrison lay down on the bed behind me. "We come to watch movies with you." Giggling I scooch closer to Arwen to give them more room before I press play. I'm asleep before the end of the movie only to be woken up by Mom when dinner was done. She wakes me up with a bright flash in my eyes as she takes a picture of us and her laughter.

Groaning as I wipe at my eyes I get up along with my brothers as Arwen follows me out of my bedroom and out to the kitchen to grab dinner. During dinner we talk about random stuff. Finishing my dinner I ask Mom, "Can I go back to bed, please? I'm really tired."

She gives me a concerned look as she nods before standing to check my forehead to see if I have a fever. Looking into my eyes she asks me, "Are you feeling okay, Greyson, you didn't have another siezure today did you?"

I nod. "I'm just tired that's all."

She looks me over one more time before nodding and telling me. "Alright but you'll tell me if you start not feeling good right?" I nod as I promise before heading into the living room to grab another movie. I grab 'Deadpool' and head up to my room with Arwen close behind. Changing into pajama bottoms I take out my previous movie before putting in my new one before climbing into bed. Once settled Arwen hops up onto my bed and lays next to me. Setting the television timer I then press play I snuggle down into my pillow and covers.