Ch.4

Haizel's POV:
*Burning 2nd*

Why the hell did I even choose computers for this?!?? All the snotty brats are in this damn class.

And why the hell is Bae the bitchy brat walking towards me like tff?
"Hey, sweetie imma need ya to move yo ass so my bitchz can sit."
"Can I just ask why you don't shove her foot up her-" Rain stared to say.

  "Da da da da da dude shut up. And I thought we talked about this."

"So I can't talk to you at all???"

"No, we will tall later."

And there are so many other damn spots in here but no they what my set. Talk about a setup. " Can you please repeat, I do not speak dumb hoe, it's not in my vocabulary."

" Ugh you know you don't have to hate me so much you skank." "Oh yes because 'I'm bae and I let everyone have a ride on the pony that doesn't have a butt' Ummm no thanks to you sweetie."

" Huuu I'm calling Mal and your gonna get ya ass kicked you bitch"

Why does she have to get their little ring leaders to help? It's kinda dumb she can't fight her own battles.

..And to think I used to be part of the there little group till Bae even came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(So this is where i started writing again 03/14/20 and all that was legit me in 8th and 9th so here is me now and more coming later tonight or tomorrow. Also everything ^^ I did not change anything but spelling errors so feedback would be appreciated. Thank ya)

 Kasey and I were so freaking close mann.. then Bae came to our school and it changed for us. We Bae first started going to our school I didn't really think much of it. I definitely did not think that I would lose my best friend... but you live and you learn and you find out whos really going to ride for you... all I know is that I have Sierra buy my side and really that's all I need.

  Mal came over and tried to make me feel intimidated I guess but I really wasn't giving her attention enough to hear what bull she was saying. 

  The class was almost over when I heard Elly talking about Max. She was going on about how she was going to have him and she was going to prove that she could get whatever guy she wanted. I knew her though. she would just cheat and break his heart, I didn't want that for him. I knew he deserves better.

 I had him in our Art class which was next so my plan was to tell him what I heard. 

The bell was about to ring when I heard too loud yells and saw two people running in the distance. I walked out of the classroom to find myself on the floor two seconds later. The boy with the long black hair being on top of me and Sierra laughing while she's holding her stomach. Max tried to get off me but his lip piercings just got stuck on in my hair. 

Sierra had to help us get unstuck but then I felt trouble coming. The blood from Maxs lip dripped on the floor... The rain was trying to get out and the pain I was going through trying to get her to stay in is one like no other. Her power was trying to rip through my skin. The inner wolf inside was wanting out. Only Sierra knew the truth but because we came from the same pack.

Rain with snarling anger at me for not letting my true self come to light. Max standing up laughing but stop as he sees me curled in a little ball holding my legs and trying not to cry. Sierra not knowing what to do tried to help me to my feet yelling for max to open the door that leads to outside. Shine tried to talk to Rain in Sierra and my head. Rain and I got in a fight the night before and I feel like that was why she had so much rage. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~6/7 hours later. *In The Woods Behind The School*

*********************

Haizel's POV

My head was hurting with a splitting headache was taking place but... why was I in the woods? I didn't hear Rain yelling. It was a calm feeling around me, one I haven't felt since I was a puppy or baby. I mean I was both. Even with the two brothers, there was a calm and safe feeling like the one I have now. All I have to do now is find out what happened or... di- did I... expose my family?...