"Goodnight Jimin." I say then close the door behind me.

When I get into my room I fall back into my bed and look up at the ceiling.

Everything was out in the open now and there wasn't anything holding me back now.

Well nothing besides Jimin not knowing if he's actually bisexual or not.

We'd have to figure that out..and fast.
;
Jimin
The next morning I took it upon myself to make breakfast.

I had been up all night thinking about everything that had happened yesterday.

I kissed my best friend..

I might be bisexual..

So many things were happening and I didn't know how to cope with them.

"Morning." I hear and turn my head to see Jungkook walking into the kitchen with his black hair a mess on his head.

"Morning." I say as I walk the food to the table where he had just sat down.

"Thanks." He says as he serves it to himself.

I sit down at the table and watch as he instantly starts to eat.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asks without even having to look up.

He was quite good at that.

"I have a question." I say and he shakes his head.

"If It has anything to do with last night I can't help you. Find another gay." Jungkook says as he crams more food into his mouth.

"Why is Taehyung here? Did you two date?" I say, completely ignoring what he had just said.

Jungkook sets down his fork and looks up at me, his eyes clouded.

"Why do you care all of a sudden?" He asks.

I ball my hands to fists on my knees.

Why did I always feel so overpowered around Jungkook now?

I had never felt this way before.

"I just want to know who he is to you." I say.

Jungkook is silent for moment then he speaks.

"Yes, we dated." Jungkook says and there's a heaviness on my chest.

"And yesterday..did you guys.." I trail off.

"Yes, Jimin. We had sex."

My stomach turned.

"Were you in love with him at all?" I ask.

Jungkook glances at me from across the table and shrugs.

"I guess maybe I loved him but I don't think there was a point of being in love with him. It was always you." Jungkook shrugs.

Why did I feel so much relief hearing that?

"It doesn't matter anyway. You and I aren't anything but friends, right?" Jungkook says as he stands and heads for his room.

After a moment he comes back out in a completely different outfit.

"Where are you going this early?" I ask as I look at him in confusion.

"Tae wanted to see me before he went into work." Jungkook says and I feel my heart fall onto the pit of my stomach.

"You're going to his place.." I say lowly.

We both knew what that meant now.

"I'll see you later." He say and reaches for the doorknob.

I clench my fists and eyes shut before crying out;

"Please, don't go."

[...]

Yes, since I'm such a nice person I've granted your wishes of another update ((': just know tomorrow's chapter is pretty short 🤷‍♀️ & idk if I can post Friday because I'll be at my friends house celebrating her birthday so yeahh. Enjoy! ❤️

 Enjoy! ❤️