9

"Wow, I always thought you were as straight as straight gets but I guess even noodles aren't straight after you get them wet." I grin as Jimin paces back and forth once again.

"This isn't funny. What am I supposed to tell Rei?! That I kissed my best friend and now I think I'm bisexual!" Jimin cries.

"Sure, Why not."

"Jungkook please. I don't know what to do." Jimin whines as he falls back into the couch beside me.

I look over at him and sigh.

"Maybe you aren't even bisexual." I shrug and he looks over at me.

"Then why didn't I hate that kiss?" He asks then blushes when I raise an eyebrow.

"i don't know what to tell you. I guess just suck it up and deal with it. Who cares if you're bisexual, it's better this way." I say as I grin to myself.

"How?!"

"You're cute. The gay guys will love you." I say and Jimin takes in an exhausted gasp.

"When I asked you if you ever liked me you said you did but you never said if you still do." Jimin says suddenly.

"Why does that matter? You're not falling for me are you?" I ask, my hopes slightly high.

"Of course not! I just- I want to know if you still like me." Jimin says defensively.

I guess this is as good a time as any.

"I guess you could say that." I say, pulling in my lips.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks, his eyes holding an innocence.

"It's a little more then just liking you, Jimin." I say, my voice low and serious.

Jimin blinks at me for a second before his eyes widen.

"Jungkook...you don't, you know, love me do you?" He asks.

When I don't respond he looks at me in shock.

"Since when? Why? How?!" He asks.

"I've loved you for a pretty long time." I say as I lean back and look up at the ceiling.

"Ten years this year." I say, smiling as I think about it.

"You've been in love with me for ten years and didn't say anything?" Jimin asks and I instantly scoff.

"What was I supposed to say? You didn't even know I was gay until about a month ago." I laugh.

"Still.." Jimin says as he looks at me with pitiful eyes.

"Let's not do that. I've come to accept you'll never feel the same way." I say.

"Then why can't you move on?" Jimin asks, his eyes soft as he holds his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I don't want to. Besides, it's too hard when you're always right beside me making me fall even more in love with you everyday." I sigh as I keep my eyes on his lips.

Jimin doesn't say anything after that.

Until after a minute or so.

"Oh, and about today; Tae is just a friend, right?" Jimin asks without bothering to look up at me.

"You could say that." I say and he looks up at me.

"But-"

I stop his words.

"Let's just put this behind us. I'm tired and I want to sleep." I say as I stand up and begin to walk towards my room.

"Goodnight Jungkook." I hear a small voice say from behind me and I smile but don't turn around.