18

Jungkook
I sat there in shock as I watched Jimin try to walk out the door of the hotel.

Had I heard him right?

He wasn't gay and after everything that we did last night.

"What are you talking about? Do you not remember last night?" I ask, looking at him like he's crazy.

He seems to wince at that.

"Yes and I'm not gay." He repeats himself.

"Like hell you aren't! I know you enjoyed that!" I say, feeling myself become heated and upset.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm not gay." He says again, his expression serious.

"You're really breaking my heart, Jimin." I say, my chest tightening.

Jimin doesn't say another word as he walks out, leaving me to relive What just happened.

I was dumbfounded.

Am I dreaming?

If so, God, please let me wake up from this nightmare.
;
Around a week had passed and I hadn't talked to or heard from Jimin at all.

Instead of going home after I got back from Japan I went to the only place I could think of.

"How was your trip, baby boy?"

I sigh as I glance down at my phone, not a single text from Jimin.

"I take it as it wasn't fun?" Tae laughs as he sets a cup of coffee in front of me.

"eh." I say, thinking back to what had happened.

It's not like I'd be able to forget it after all.

"You seem upset. What's going on? You haven't been home in almost a week." Tae points out.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say.

"Oh come on, what happened?" Tae asks.

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" I snap.

I glance over at Tae who looks taken back by my outcry.

"Sorry." He mumbles as he sips at his drink.

I sigh as I lean back in the chair.

"No, I'm sorry. I just haven't been feeling like myself lately." I say and I hear Tae let out a breath as he rest his hand on my back.

"I can help you release some stress." He says and I look up at him and take in a breath.

After a moment, I speak.

"Okay."
-
I lay there staring at the wall until my eyes burn.

Tae laid behind me, tracing small circles into my back.

"I don't know what he did to you but I'm sure everything will work out in the end." Tae says softly.

I blink, a tear falling down my cheek.

Tae pulled me into his chest and all I could do was lie there hopelessly and cling to him as I cry.
-
Jimin
The apartment was empty and quiet.

I was all alone.

Jungkook hadn't come home and I didn't blame him.

Not only had I broke his heart but I broke mine too.

I'm too afraid to admit that I like my childhood best friend and now we're both suffering.

Rolling over, I stare at my phone screen.

It was going on the second week since I had left Japan before Jungkook and I had no idea where he was.

I don't know if he was still in Japan or if he went somewhere else.

My heart was screaming at me, telling me to go find him, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I'm a coward.

I like him but I can't admit it out loud because I'm so damn scared of losing my best friend.

We've been friends for such a long time and this would completely ruin it if something bad happened.

I can't risk that.

Suddenly, the sound of the front door opening makes me jump up.

I run out to the living room but who I see makes my chest tighten.

There Jungkook was with Tae trailing inside behind him.

"Hey kid." Tae says as he spots me.

I clench my teeth as my eyes meet his.

"You came home." I say as I turn to Jungkook.

"I'm only here to grab some clothes." He says as he pushes his way past me and walks to his room.

That left just Tae and I alone.

"You know, if you knew you weren't gay you shouldn't have led him on. You broke the poor guy's heart." He says, his voice low.

My chest tightened at his words.

"I didn't mean to." I say, feeling tears burning my eyes.

"Well you did. Now he's hurting because of you." Tae says but before I can speak, someone else does.

"That's enough. Let's go." Jungkook says as he joins Tae's side once again.

"Where are you going?" I ask, my heart sinking.

My heart completely shatters at what he says next.

"I'm gonna stay with Tae for a little while."

[...]

A/n; )):

I write things that make even me sad 😂😭😂