20

That night I laid in my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

Now the only thing on my mind was what Tae he said to me.

Had Jimin already forgot about what we did in Japan?

Could he really forget that easily when it meant the world to me.

This is exactly why I didn't want to have sex with him.

I knew I'd be the one who ended up getting hurt.

Ever since we were younger I had been in this one sided love, hoping that he might actually love me back.

Yet it's impossible.

He's straight, I'm gay.

It wasn't ever going to work.

I hate saying that but it's the truth.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I swipe it away angrily.

Why is it that he can forget so easily yet I'm stuck here with a broken heart?!

It wasn't fair!

Suddenly, my phone ringing knocked me out of my thoughts.

When I picked up my phone, the name flashed across my screen made my chest hurt.

FaceTime: Jiminie❤️

I stared at the screen, my heart aching.

I went to click the end call but my heart took action before my mind could.

"Jungkook." Jimin says, staring back at me in shock that I actually answered.

"Why did you call?" I ask, my voice dull.

Seeing him still hurts, it hurts too bad.

"I need to talk to you. I have to tell you something." Jimin says, his voice sad.

"What?" I ask.

I was trying to play it off as if I didn't care but I in fact cared too much.

That's when I noticed that tears were welling in his eyes.

"I was going to-"

"To what?" I ask, cutting him off.

"Talking to you like this. Feels distant." He says as he wipes at his eyes.

It didn't quite make sense but I didn't question it.

"Yeah well.." I say, no emotion on my face what so ever.

"I'm really sorry, Jungkook." Jimin says, his voice shaky.

"Yeah, me too." I say.

We sit there for a moment, no one speaking.

"Can we meet up tomorrow? I really want to talk to you." Jimin then says.

"Tae and I have plans for tomorrow." I say and Jimin seems a bit taken back.

"This is important, Jungkook please." Jimin says, almost pleading.

My heart seems to have a mind of its own because before I know it, I'm agreeing to meet up.

"I'll see you then I guess." Jimin says and I pull in my lips and nod.

"Goodnight, kookie." Jimin says softly then he hangs up.

I nearly choke on my tears at the nickname.

My heart was aching and all I could do was hope that tomorrow didn't kill me completely.
_
"What do you mean you're canceling our plans?" Tae asks, sounding offended.

"I really have to take care of something." I say as I mess with the handle of my suitcase.

"You're going back home, aren't you?" Tae asks, his voice soft.

When I don't speak he chuckles.

"I told you things would work out." Tae says as he pats my head.

"He just wants to talk. He's probably going to tell me he wants me to move out." I sigh but Tae shakes his head.

"Just go." He laughs and I don't say anything else as I drag my suitcase along behind me.

Today, I go see Jimin.

Although I miss him, I don't think I'm mentally and physically ready to see him again.

I'm not sure my heart can handle it.
-
Once I finally get back to our apartment I take in a deep breath before heading inside.

It was silent, all accept for the sound of a tv.

I walk towards my bedroom and set my suit case on my bed then head towards the noise.

It was coming from Jimin's bedroom.

I knock then push the door open slightly.

Once Jimin sees me he sits up and clicks the tv off.

"Jungkook, you came." He says, a smile coming onto his face.

"Yeah." I mumble as I drop my hands to my side.

"Let's talk in the living room." He says and I don't say a word as I walk out to the couch, Jimin following quietly behind me.

"Why did you want to meet?" I ask, leaning back into the same old familiar couch.

Jimin takes in a breath before looking up to meet my eyes.

"I want to apologize for everything." He starts.

"What I did was messed up and I really regret it." Jimin sighs, his hair falling into is eyes.

I watch as he fidgets with his hands.

He only gets like this when he has something big to say.

"Just come out with it. Tell me you want me to move out. I'll understand." I say and when he doesn't say anything I scoff.

"Right, I knew I shouldn't have came." I say as I go to stand but a hand lashes out and grabs my wrist, stopping my movements completely.

"No, please don't go." Jimin says, his voice almost inaudible.

"Why not? I have no reason to be here." I say as I try to pull my hand away but fail.

"I'm here." Jimin says, his voice shaky.

I stare down at him and clench my teeth.

"There's no point. We just weren't going to be anything more then best friends and even now that's ruined. I'm not needed here anymore." I say as I yank my hand away and head for the door.

"Jungkook Stop!" Jimin yells but I reach out for the doorknob, ignoring his calls.

Just as I go to twist the knob he yells something that causes my heart to stop.

"Please, don't leave me. I love you Jungkook, I'm in love with you, Okay!"

[...]
Boyfriends )):

Also I have writers block and I have for awhile

Also I have writers block and I have for awhile. I legit only have 5 more chapters for you guys because I haven't written anything new. I'm hoping I can get back into writing this bcuz I don't want to not update anything for you guys. I'm trying my best but writers block sucks ass so 😅pls bare with me.