Love is Business [Izuku x Lily] (One Punch Man)

Start from the beginning

"But regardless, I welcome you to the Blizzard Group Midoriya. Though, I ask if it's alright if we don't use your hero name. No offense but we wouldn't like to call you 'useless'." Fubiki said as Izuku did another light bow at her. "No, that's fine Fubuki-san." "Alright, well given your file I can assume you know some of us here, but we still like to introduce you to them."

Fubiki stood up as did the others face him. "This is Eyelash. Having a strength booster and precision when using eyecurlers." Fubuki stated as the hero Eyelash held up an eye curler and smiled at Izuku. "Nice meeting ya kid. Looking forward to what you've got out there." He said as Fubuki continued.

"Next to him is his partner Mountain Ape. Quite the strength enhancement user and one of our heavy hitters." "Nice ta work with ya kid. Wanna spar a bit to see who's stronger?" Mountain Ape said with a grin as he puffed out his chest. "The one in glasses and the controller in hand is Piko. A former gamer with his quirk helping us planning in the villans movements and areas of weak points."

Piko adjusted his glasses as they glinted at Izuku. "It takes a lot of brain power to help, but I'm sure you have similar notes as well." Piko said as Izuku smiled a bit and scratched his head in embaressment. He then noticed a girl, around his age dawning a lily flower on her hair as she had a blue streak highlight her hair.

"And this is my apprentice Lily. She's around your age and uses a three section staff in fights. Like you, she is new to the hero business, so I'm sure you'll get along well." Fubiki said as she rest her hands on Lily and Izuku's shoulders as the two of them looked at each other, noticing a faint pink color on their cheeks.

" Fubiki said as she rest her hands on Lily and Izuku's shoulders as the two of them looked at each other, noticing a faint pink color on their cheeks

"Well, the rest of you are to be on standby as I give Midoriya here the debriefing of our assignment." "Yes Ma'am!" The others said as they soon left the room and shut the door behind. "Now Midoriya, before going onto the mission details, their are some things you should know." Fubiki said as her tone was serious and staring into Izuku's eyes.

"Yes ma'am. What is it that I should understand?" Izuku said as she leaned back against her chair. "I know that you are, or rather were quirkless." Izuku stiffened at that fact but stayed silent as she continued. "But, so is several members in the Blizzard Group as well, so you don't need to feel ashamed at your past."

Izuku let out a sigh as he felt eased that their was more like him, quirkless and weak as he once was. "Lily is quirkless too, even Piko at one point before he gained his intelegence quirk after playing too many videogames." Fubuki said as Izuku laughed a little bit. "Sounds like something out of a comic book, but I doubt mothers would be happy to know a hero got his powers by playing games all day."

Fubuki smiled at his joke. "True, I doubt they'll let their kids own one. But, now I have a mission partially for you through this week experience." She said as Izuku nodded. "You won't be using your quirk." "Huh?" Izuku said as he thought he had heard her wrong. "So...I won't use it?" "No, rather you will train your mind and body to better adjust your quirk. Mountain Ape will help with that since he has had trouble in the past similar to yours."