Epilogue

Sam drove the Impala to Bobby's with John in the passenger seat and Dean in the back with Faith's head in his lap. When they got there, Bobby was already expecting them.

"Wait, you knew about me and Faith," Sam asked.

"Yeah, your dad called me and told me to keep a bed ready, just in case." Dean walked in the door carrying Faith.  Bobby noticed and said, "Put her in the panic room. I don't want anyone or anything coming to get her." Dean did as he was told. He put Faith in the panic room and never left her side. The panic room was in Bobby's cellar made with 6 foot, pure iron and rock salt walls, with a devil's trap and everything you would need during the apocalypse. Sam, John, and Bobby ate dinner without Dean. He told them that he had to be there when she wakes up.

"Son, you heard Castiel. She isn't gonna be awake for a couple of weeks. You won't be any good to her pale and skinny if you don't do anything," John told him.

"If you need anything I'll be here," Dean replied. Sometimes, Sam would go down to the panic room to find Dean talking to Faith. "I remember when you used to read to me when we were little. You read me the three little pigs and that stupid hungry caterpillar. And I said to you, 'Faith, why can you read so well?' And you said, 'because I'm special.' You and Sammy were my one real job, you know. Dad didn't have to tell me. I always knew. I had to protect you. Sammy needed it, but you? You grew up to fast. You had a machete when you were 10. You knew Latin by 13. I was always there for you. I never left you except once. And look what happened."

Dean was in tears now, "I screwed up. I should never have let you go alone. I am so sorry that I did." Dean was next to her now and was stroking her hair. Tears were rolling down his face, "You can't leave me. I love you too much. I love you, Faith." Sam was hiding under the staircase while Dean went to go upstairs, presumably for a beer. When he was sure that he was gone, Sam went into the room and stood next to Faith. Her hair seemed blonder than Sam remembered from a few hours ago. Sam couldn't say anything. He didn't know what to say, so he left before Dean could come back. He went upstairs and into the library. John and Bobby were looking through some books when Dean came running up the cellar stairs. All three of them looked at him as he said, "She gone."

John was puzzled, "Who's gone?"

"Did anyone of you go into that room while I went and got a beer?"

Sam answered, "I did, but she was still there on the bed."

Dean was panicking, "Faith's gone. She's gone..."

To be continued...

None of this except for the character Faith belongs to me! If you like this story, stick around for the sequel Supernatural: Perdition!! Please help me by posting comments and sending me messages! I always love to hear what you guys have to say and how you would like the story to go!