Chapter Thirteen Part 1: Uh Oh Not A Good Start To This Day

"W-W-Why did Ryan do this?" The words barley came out my mouth. Hayden hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "Ally, go to sleep. I'll tell you more in the morning." Hayden whispered. I had forgotten it was about 3 or 4 in the morning, apparently the early early morning is my enemy. 

"Ok, Hayden. Be more careful, ok? You're my only brother and I don't want to lose you." I said walking up to my room. I wanted to cry, but really I just wanted to sleep. Sleep or cry? I could do both.

I got into bed and covered myself in my sheets. My room really wasn't such a good room, just painted green and black with posters plastered on the wall with a small little bed and then a giant mess of clothes and other shit on the floor.

"Just go to sleep Alexandria." Hayden said sitting down on my bed. "I'll try to Hayden." I lied, I couldn't really sleep. I was too worried about Hayden. I tried closing my eyes and in moments I fell asleep. 

After a while I wake up to find Kayley about 5 inches from my face. "Jesus Christ Kayley." I said trying to see if my heart was still beating.  "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Ally. Happy birthday to you." Kayley smiled. Oh yeah I forgot today was my birthday.

I prayed in my mind that today wasn't a bad day. "Get up Ally! Don't spend your birthday in bed." Kayley said pulling me out of bed. "Just let me die in peace Kayley." I mumbled snacking her. "No, now lets go find Hayden." Kayley said.

I followed Kayley downstairs and halfway down the stairs she stopped me. "Sh, do you hear that?" Kayley whispered. I herd loud snoring, obviously it had to be Hayden. "Yeah, how can I not hear it?" 

Kayley grabbed me and pulled me to where the snoring came from. It was Hayden sleeping on top of the fridge. How the hell did he get up there? Is he fucking spider man? "Should we wake him up or what?" Kayley whispered. A grin grew largely on my face, "Let's wake him up." I said devilish.

Kayley helped me up onto the table close to where Hayden was sleeping. I got as close as I could lurking over Hayden and then finally tried waking him up. 

"HAYDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as loud as I can, he woke up startled and fell off the fridge. I knew I made a mistake....