Chapter Nine: Hate and Happiness

I crumpled the note and fell to the floor sobbing, I cried for a good hour or so. I heard a knock at the door. "Ryan?" I said hopeful. "No." Hayden mumbled. "Go away Hayden, or I will shove you down the stairs!" I yelled throwing a shoe at the door. Hayden ignored my warning and walked right in.

He sat down at my bed and hugged me. "Ally, I'm the reason why he left you." Hayden said. My heart sank to my toes, anger filled me. I wanted to hurt Hayden, yet kill him. "What the hell Hayden?!  What the fuck did you do?!" I said starting to cry again. "I-I- I punched you and apparently he then left. I'm so sorry Alexandria." Hayden said quietly.

"Hayden. Get the fuck away from me!" I screamed pointing to the door. "I never want to see you again! Are you trying to ruin my life?! How miserable to I have to be before you're happy?!" I said walking out of the house. I ignored that fact that I was half naked since I woke up with a no sleeve tank top and short shorts.

I kept walking until my bare feet couldn't take another step. I ended up about 4 houses away from Ryan's house. I decided to try and walk up to Ryan's house. When I got to Ryan's house I walked up to the window to find him reading a book in his living room. I knocked on the window softly hoping that he couldn't hear, sadly he did.

"Alexandria?" He said opening the front door. I walked inside with Ryan and sat down on the couch. Ryan saw that I wasn't wearing any shoes and that my foot was bleeding a bit. "I-I found your note. Ryan why would you do this?" I said fighting back the tears.

"I'm sorry Ally, I couldn't stand the fact that your brother did that to you." Ryan said. I starting "He didn't mean to Ryan! I know he didn't!" I said between sobs. "I'm sorry but I can't handel that Alexandria." Ryan said putting his arm on my shoulder. I pushed his arm off and headed for the door.

" I can't beleive you're scared of seeing that when I was the one who faced it." I said walking out of his house. "Alexandria! wait." he said grabbing my arm. "What?" I snarled. "Let me give you a ride home. You're in no condition to walk home like that." He said. He was right, my feet ached and I was cold. "Fine Ryan." I said.

After Ryan gave me a ride home I walked into my house to find Hayden sleeping on the couch. I saw a blade in his left hand and his right wrist bleeding. Oh no, Hayden started cutting. My knees got weak, I fell to the floor crying. Somehow my crying woke Hayden up. 

"Ally what's wrong?" Hayden said. I held his wrist up to his face. "That Hayden. You promised you couldn't cut yourself anymore!" I said. He pulled me closer to him ad i rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry Ally but I coulnd't help it. I hurt you, and you know I don't want to hurt you." Hayden said burring his head in my shoulder and hair.

"I know you don't want to but cutting isn't going to help. You need to stop Hayden." I said. Hayden looked at the floor and nodded yes. "Thanks." I smiled. I knew Hayden wasn't going to stop cutting easily but I knew I could help him