He's the one

Prologue:

I was on the couch watching  Tv when my brother came into the room. He went behind the couch and pulled on my ponytail. "Ow! Hayden you're so immature!" My brother chuckled and caressed my hair. "Sorry sis." he said kissing my head. I slapped him on his forehead and let my hair out of the ponytail. I shook my head and my black and blonde slapped him in his face. 

"Ally, stop smacking me with your hair." he said pulling a blonde piece of hair from his mouth and took his glasses off. "Ew!" I shrieked. "What?" He said looking shocked and putting his glasses back on "Nothing, I just love doing that to you." I said taking off his hat. Hayden had a hat covering his teal hair.

I felt something viberate and found a new message from my boyfriend

New Message:

From: Alex

Ally, Me and you aren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, we are over.

I dropped my phone and ran to  Hayden's bedroom. I fell onto his bed and started crying. Ally, What's wrong?" He said sitting next to me. I mumbled something and buried my face into his pillow which was wet full of my tears.

"Ally, tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you like this." Hayden said  caressing my hair. I didn't respond. Hayden sighed and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder and in moments I fell alseep.

Hayden carried me upstairs to my bedroom and tucked me into my bed. "oh Ally, I wish you would tell me what happened, I hate it that I don't know what's wrong." Hayden said sounding sad. He kissed my cheek and left the room.