I Want It Bad: Basement.

Start from the beginning

"Well I have a few ideas," He said getting closer to me.

A smile instantly appeared on my face. He kissed me. It was long and slow. I put my arms around his neck trying to get closer. I was thinking about everything that just happened, I think I agreed to the “we are together” thing right? OH GOD! Now I'm gonna have one of those girl moments when you don't know if you are the girlfriend or the friend with benefits or what!! Sometimes I really hated to be a girl. He gradually deepened the kiss and sunk one of his hands into my hair, preventing me from pulling away, yeah, like I was going to do that. We were there for a while until finally the good had to come to an end. We separated and he took my hand to guide me up to where we find the curious eyes of all.

"Why were you in the basement?" Ali asked, frowning.

"Um ..." Great, I had nothing to say.

"Why are you holding hands?" Kay asked, lowering my eyes and making me blush. ARGH! I'm such a girl.

"WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?" Lauren cried in a mocking tone.

"Can you shut up? I'm hungry!" I shouted and started walking to the kitchen. I needed to calm myself down and get the red out of my face.

“So, you and Zayn?” I heard the teasing irish tone.

“Niall, food would be served when I finished it” I said trying to avoid the topic.

“Subject change” He shouted and point on my direction with his finger.

“Shut up Niall” I shouted.

“What's going on here?” Liam pop his face in the kitchen.

“NOTHING!” We both scream.

Liam had a face of panic and terror and ran from there. Niall and I had a fit of laughter. Soon everyone went into the kitchen and started laughing at us as we were on the floor laughing. Actually, my stomach ached and I could not stand up. Niall calmed down before me and helped me stand up, we convinced everyone to help to cook and for some reason the destiny, meaning Niall, I ended up teaming with Zayn. We were in teams of two, Harry and Kay were in charge of the noodles, Louis and Lo were in the salad department, Niall and Han were testing all with their incredible palate, their words not mine, Zayn and I were trying to make pizza, while Ali and Liam, supervised everything was running as if we were a machine.

After a good two hours we finished and asked Niall and Han to put the table in this way we shall prevent them from eating everything before sitting down. The day was really happening and being with my friends was amazing, I loved this time and I did not want it to end. Just then my phone rang, it was a message from Jay.

From: Jaybird.

Dude, what are you doing?

I let out a giggle as I answered the message.

To: Jaybird.

The gang is here. Hanging with Them. Want to come?

I texted him back. I looked at the others who were quiet and looking at me with confusion. In particular Zayn. Then I received another.

From: Jaybird.

Can't. I'm with The Others. Doubt you want to see them. HA HA HA.

I laughed again, this happiness I felt was weird and it wasn't for Jay. It was because somehow Zayn and I were together. In addition to that my best friends were here too.

"Who was that?" Harry asked, with his mocking tone and looking at Zayn.

"It was Jay, he wanted to know what was I doing and I invited him but he said no" I said not caring and taking a piece of my pizza.

"Why not?" Liam asked, and everyone gave him a look of death after seeing Zayn. I did not understand what was happening.

"Because he was with ..." I drag the words until I realized what was I gonna say. I looked at the girls and they immediately understood.

"With whom?" Louis asked curious, I look at the others and all the guys had the same face.

"With Max, Siva, Nathan and Tom," I said almost in a whisper.

“Oh” Niall said.

“Yeah...” There was an awkward silence.

Then everything went back to normal, well normal for us, we played some video games and then some card game to end up in the pool again for a night swim, we had water fights and all. Then one by one they were leaving the pool to go to sleep. Clearly leaving us Zayn and I alone. I was swimming on my back, admiring the moon and the stars. I was thinking everything again and I was telling myself that I should find some strenght to be what Zayn needed. I need to stop drinking, smoking and fighting. It was going to be hard because if you haven't realize I said the exact same thing when I first met the boys and well... It didn't went well. We were silent and I was wondering what could Zayn be thinking right now. That was until I felt some hands on my bare waist. It scared the shit out of me because I was so into my thoughts that made me sink. When I came up for air Zayn was already in front of me grinning like a fool. He took me by the waist and started to lean to kiss me, I on the other hand had other plans. I spit the water I had in my mouth to his face, causing fits of laughter on my part.

I started to swim for my life because he had crazy eyes. After a few seconds he reached me. He hug me from behind and I couldn't stop laughing. I turned around and wrap my hands around his neck, I was never gonna get tired of saying it. I was in love with his eyes, those that shone brighter than the stars that were high in the sky tonight.

"You know, I forgot to ask you something before," he said with a smirk.

"And what would that be?" I asked, frowning in confusion.

"Lexi, will you be my girlfriend?" My heart definitely skip a few beats. Hearing the words out of his mouth was more powerful than I would have imagined in my head. I think you always know exactly what to say or at least you think of it, I know I have, I always thought about this moment and the answer I wanted to say. I prepared myself mentally from the day I met him to say the opposite. But now I have the question in front of me and the answer is stuck in my throat.