I Want It Bad: Basement.

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!!  thank you for all the comments and the votes! Please keep doing it, this one is a short one but I tried my best to make it good.  Gif on the side for you to dance. Sorry again for the crappy - short chapter. Now to the usual crap copy/paste sentence because I 'm just too lazy. Sorry for any grammatical errors I'm NOT perfect, english is NOT my language like I said before. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

We reached the basement, it was probably my favorite part of the house. The place was not all gloomy, was the opposite. In fact it wasn't only a normal basement it was my art studio. I had forgotten I had many paintings stored there and some without finish. Zayn released my hand and began to look around. I felt a little embarrassed, it wasn't very common that I let other people see my work.

"This is incredible, you did this?" He asked looking at some of my works.

"Yes" I answer ducking my eyes, the truth is that I didn't like people see my work, I knew they were horrible.

"They are amazing" He said to my surprise and I looked at him incredulous.

"Of course not, they are horrible" I said walking up to him and taking the painting he had in his hands. "What did you wanted to talk about?" I asked putting the paint away and sitting in the little red couch for when I stay to sleep. He imitate my action and let out a sigh as he sat beside me.

"Us?" It sounded more like a question.

"What about us?" I said serious looking at my hands. I didn't know what was I gonna do. I guess it all depends on what he have to say, right?

"I need you to listen and say nothing, think you can do that?" He said showing me my favorite smirk.

"Okay, I'll hear you" I said nodding.

"You think you're not good enough for me when you are really perfect, really Lexi, from the moment my eyes met yours on the plane I felt the connection. Every time I see you my heart beats so fast I feel is going to get out of my chest, I'd never felt this before, I don't stop talking about you, I can't stop thinking about you" Then he paused for breath "Since I met you you're my everything. I love and you loving me too is the best thing that could ever have happen in life. I want you to leave behind your fears, I want you to forget about what may happen in the future. I want you to live in the present, a present were you and I can be together. I want you to say yes, if I ever told you come and run away with me, I need to know that you would throw it all away for me, I need to know that. Because I would do it for you” His hand was on my cheek, giving me gentle caresses. I could see in his eyes that what he was saying was something serious. I never thought that what he felt was so intense. The good thing was that I was also madly in love with him.

"What if something happens?" I asked taking his hand.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"What if your fans hate me? Or your family?" I question him still playing with his hand.

"They're not going to hate you, I'm sure everyone will want you as much as I and the lads do" he said with a chuckle.

"Zayn, I'm so different, you think people can deal with that?" Okay, first time I was thinking about the possibility of being with him.

"Sure, if they can't, then I don't care. Being with you is what matters the most to me right now" well I thank you for making me blush I thought.

"And what do we do now?" I asked looking him straight in the eyes.