I Want It Bad : The Party.

COPYRIGHT: This story, including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (aleyeah) and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to:
A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed.
Infringer pays for all attorney's fees and court costs.
The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.
The Court can impound the illegal works.
The infringer can go to jail.

__________________________________

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood, 
Who ya gonna call?...

“Ghostbusters” I shouted while I took my phone off my back pocket while dancing to the song. “Bonjour?” I answered laughing.

“Lexi?” Someone asked on the other side.

“YUP!, Who is this?” I asked while trying to eat a sweet that I found in my pants.

“Well, you don't know me but i was wondering were is your party going to be” I hesitated for a moment, but at this point I was already used to having strange peopla call my phone for directions when there was a party involved.

“856 North Fleaks Street” I said and press the end call button.

The name is Alexandra Mikkel, aka Lexi. Age 19, from Portland, Oregon. Carefree, lover, partier and dancer. Those were the words that best described me. Today was the day of our graduation at the school of arts and it couldn't miss the usual party hosted by me. This time it would be in the old house in Fleaks Street. Abandoned, mysterious, PERFECT for a party filled of friends and of course enemies. My parties were known to be somewhat chaotic and as always the police ruined the end. But this time I wasn't ready for that to happen, I wanted it to be special for me and my friends. While I managed to receive about a hundred calls asking for directions i was getting ready.

It wasn't a formal party so i took my red ripped jeans, a white blouse and my combat boots. I straightened my dark brown long hair and use a minimum of makeup, only foundation and red lipstick to be exact. I was kinda like a tomboy girl but still a bit girly sometimes, so I double check my outfit, after all it was my party and I wanted to look great. I took my crossover bag and put my phone and wallet. I took my motorcycle's keys and ran downstairs so my parents wouldn't see me leaving home. Failed act I got caught by my mom as I was leaving and she tried to stop me.

“ALEXA!” she souted.

“What?” I said as I turned on my heels to see her look of disapproval on my clothes and choice of life.

“Another Party?” she said raising an eyebrow. I could see anger in her eyes.

“Yes” I said simply. “It's my graduation party” I turned around and started to walk towards the door, when she stopped me again.

“Alexa, another call from the police station and you are moving with your uncle David in London. Do you understand me?” she said seriously.

“Yeah, yeah” I'd already heard that threat many times and knew it wasn't true. I first would leave the house before going to London with uncle David. I left the house to get on my motorcycle and speed up.