I Want It Bad: What Happened?

A/N: Hi peeps!! Well this chapter I must say is not a really good one but I had to do it like this. I also wanted to say thank you for making my days happier with your comments and votes so keep doing it. Gif on the side explaining my feelings. Everyone follow me on Twitter @aleyeah and Instagram @aleyeahh because I post pictures and sneek peeks of the chapters like I did yesterday. Now to the usual crap copy/paste sentence because I 'm just too lazy. Sorry for any grammatical errors I'm NOT perfect, english is NOT my language like I said before. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

I tried to move slowly so as not to wake him, but every time I moved his grip got stronger. I felt somewhat uncomfortable because I didn't remember what had happened the night before. I remember the club and then talking and drinking to a guy, after that nothing, everything was blank. I heard a noise from the hall, surely someone was awake, which started a panic mode in me. If someone came and saw us like this. Oh my god! What would they think? Obviously that something dirty happened, but it wasn't like that. One thing was certain, nothing happened, otherwise we wouldn't be half dressed. I must admit that the view was very good, but I had to concentrate to get out of his grip as soon as possible.

After a good thirty minutes I remove one of his arms. GREAT! I only need to remove one more. I was doing everything known to mankind to remove it, but was fast asleep and her arm weighed tons. Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. SHIT! I had to hurry. At this point I didn't care about my headache or the uncomfortable moment that would be if he woke up. The footsteps stopped outside the door, any time soon someone would come in. I closed my eyes to look asleep, I could at least pretend that no one knew how I woke up this morning. I heard the door open and someone enter. I wanted to know who it was so I tried to open one eye without the person realizing it, but I failed. When I saw who was I calmed down a bit. His blue eyes looked at me with surprise.

"Help me" I said pleadingly and he turned around and closed the door behind him.

He came to bed standing beside the Zayn's body, his face still showed confusion and surprise. He hold Zayn's right arm while I was dealing with the left that was still wrapped around my waist. After some struggle I managed to remove his arm and before anything I jumped out of bed while Niall put a pillow in the place once occupied by my body. I looked at the floor to try to find my shirt, until I looked under the bed. How did it got there? I do not know. I picked it up and put it on my body to look at Niall with his face red as a tomato. I started laughing so loud. It didn't matter since apparently Zayn wake up to nothing. I gave a signal to Niall for us to leave of the room and he understood perfectly. We went down quietly to the kitchen.

"No one else is awake?" I asked as he began to heat water for us to drink some Tea.

"No, only you and me" He said, without looking at me and for some reason I found it funny. We were silent a few minutes until the tea was ready and finally he looked at me. The redness of his face was gone.

"Niall, Can I ask you something?" I said, taking a sip from the cup.

"Sure Lexi" He said seriously.

"What happened last night?" I asked somewhat embarrassed, not knowing if it would help me to remember something or not.

"How am I supposed to know?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"I do not know" I said with a sigh.

"Lexi, What do you remember?" He asked seriously, then I was scared. What had happened last night?

"I remember we went to the club, you and the others went somewhere and I was in the bar, I met a guy and we were drinking after that everything is blank" I looked scared and confused.