I Want It Bad: Airport Guy.

We were running around the place, all because Louis decided it was funny drench us with his water gun. It took me a while to take possession of the gun meanwhile Niall and Harry were holding Louis. We managed to soak him and then he had to go and change. While waiting Liam and I starting an xbox game again it was fun to play with someone because most of the time I played alone or online. We hear a scream coming from upstairs.

“I'M SUPERMAN” It was Louis who had a towel around his neck simulating a cape and just with his underwear. I felt Liam's hands on my eyes once Louis came to the living room I started laughing.

“Can you put some pants on?” I heard Liam with a serious tone I bet biting his lip so he couldn't start laughing.

“Alright, you killed all the joy covering Lexi eyes” Louis said and I felt how Liam took his hands out of my eyes.

“Thank you Lam-Lam” I said with a giggle.

“No problem Soap” He smiled at me.

“What is going up with all those nicknames?” Harry asked and Louis nodded when he came back to the living room.

“I don't know...it is a Niall and Liam thing I guess” I said well they started so I just started with the nicknames too.

“Well I call her Crisp because she is firm but easily broken” I had no idea what he meant.

“And I call her Soap because of Captain John “Soap” MacTavish, sniper and demolitions expert on CoD4” He explained.

“And I call Liam “Lam-Lam” because of his name and to Niall “Admiral” because that is how he told me to call him when we first met” I said with a wider smile and giggle remembering that day.

“That explains a lot” Harry said.

“So...Can I give you a nickname?” Louis asked.

“I guess” I have to say I was a bit scared when he asked me that. I knew him for four hours now and I knew this was going to be somehow weird and unexpected.

“Carrot Queen” He said. I saw him with a confuse look. “I love carrots” That didn't explain anything to me.

“I'm more of a Mango girl” I said laughing. But he looked at me like he was going to murder me.

“WHAT? We can't be friends unless you say you LOVE CARROTS” He shouted and I just said no moving my head at the same time.

“You have to” Liam whispered on my ear.

“I don't have feelings for carrots” I tease Louis.

“You are gonna have to tell Louis you love carrots” Harry said with a soft voice.

“Nope” At this moment Louis stan up and started walking towards me with an evil face.

“Say you love them” Niall said with a mocking voice.

I got up off the couch and I got behind Niall when Louis kept walking toward us. Don'tt know how but I jumped on Niall's back and he began running around the house with Louis behind us with a glare. All this because I didn't say I loved carrots. Harry and Liam were on the floor laughing so hard that they were crying. "Quick, quick" I shouted at Niall as if he was a horse. From one moment to another Louis was no longer running after us. We stopped for a few seconds to see where he was and the sound of keys on the door distracted us both. Those precious seconds were enough for Louis to came out of nowhere and attacked us. All three fell to the ground Louis was above me and I was above Niall. We were laughing hysterically like Liam and Harry.

"What is happening here?" A voice asked. It was slightly deeper than the boys. It was certainly a familiar voice.

Louis got up and Liam helped me to stand up while Harry helped Niall. When I turned around I saw the person who had recently entered the door. He had high cheek bones, a perfect jawline, a sleek black hair and a toned body, big lashes, beautiful hazel eyes and a perfect smile. I felt like my heart was racing as I realized who he was. His eyes were fixed on mine. He was the guy from the airport. Zayn. After all I had him in front of me. With his perfect smile and his melodious voice. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. It was fate I guess. Although I never really believe in it.