아홉[Ahob]

And when he smiles, I find a reason to live a little more.

Mehwish

--
Reviews
-

こんにち
°°

Authors Pov*

Clock showed ten when they sat for dinner later than any other usual day.

Manik had already prepared dinner which was nothing much but a chicken soup which took a lot of time to be ready and an Italian style pasta which looks way too much yum.

"Are you ready?".... Manik asked while holding out dish for her.

Nandini nodded at him with smile and that delicious aroma which made hard for her to resist.

"I hope it taste same as it look"... Nandini said holding her spoon ready to taste the soup which look way too tempting.

"Go on".... Manik smirked.

She couldn't stop from closing her eyes to devour that taste which dances in her mouth feeling every ingredients in right amount and just like that those words slipped out of her lips.

"Wow"

To be honest Manik was little nervous .. Worry about the fact that whether Nandini will like it or not but looking at her expression and hearing that wow made his ears a tint of red and chest rising up with proud.

"I knew it..you gonna like it"... Manik let out smiling widely confident with his art.

"What did you put in it...? Its too amazing..don't mind if I eat all"... Nandini said before taking another sip.

"Well its my art"...

"Try this pasta...its my special recipe"
... Manik passes her the pasta.

.

"So you like cooking?"... Nandini asked him holding the baby in her arms who was already slept.

Manik looked at her then at baby and gently took the baby in his arms careful enough not to wake him again..."not just liking its my passion and if you wanna taste more of it..you can always come to my cafe"... He started walking towards his room leaving confused Nandu behind.

"Cafe?"... She muttered to herself then looked at his back.

"You owe a cafe".... Nandini followed behind him to his bedroom too curious to know more.

"Yes..you can say that we have started few months back"... Manik gently placed the baby on the bed and then patting few times to make sure the baby doesn't wake up.

"We?".... Nandini asked standing at his bedroom's door.

"Yeah...me and my friend Zerikh"....Manik shifted his gaze from baby to her's curious one.

"Woah...that's cool"... Nandini let out to herself but Manik heard which made him chuckle out of amusement.

"You find it cool"... Manik raised his brows at her..happy that Nandini liked the idea of having a cafe.