22.

Rylee walks through the hallways of his high school with a scowl on his face. Of course word got back to him about Millani's fight, many people tagging him in the video on twitter only irritating him more.

He cant lie and say Millani doesn't have hands but she has way more going for her than Anaya. She shouldnt be going around fighting irrelevant hoes over stupid shit knowing her future is involved.

He catches Nalah at Millani's locker getting some of her things so he heads towards her.

Nalah sees Rylee out the corner of her eye while collecting the books Millani will need for her school work.

"Hey." Nalah says as she leans to close the locker with her shoulder, since her hands are full.

"Wassup?" Rylee replies taking the heavy books out her arms. "You going to your car?"

Nalah nods her head so they start to walking in the direction of the senior lot. The halls are still fairly crowed although its the end of the day.

"How long is she suspended for?"

Nalah sighs with an eye roll, annoyed at the situation as a whole.

"The rest of the week."

"Thats bullshit, we just started back!" Nalah nods in agreement, clearly upset as well.

Even though Millani and Anaya were both suspended for the rest of the week, they still felt it was unnecessary for her to be missing that much school.

"Yeah, but we know Millani wont fall behind, shes a smart girl." Grabbing her keys from her backpack, Nalah unlocks her car doors going over to the drivers side.

Rylee opens the passenger side and sit the books in the seat before closing the door back. Nalah rolls down the window and he leans in so they can finish up talking.

"Let her know Ima try to stop by after practice. I tried texting her and shit but she hasnt replied."

"Yeah, her phone is dead and I dont know if Mr. Miller has finished up lecturing her."

They both share a laugh before saying goodbye. Rylee steps back and watches her pull off finally noticing the eyes watching him from across the parking lot.

Kj, Rico and the few other boys they are always with. Ignoring the stares he turns around and heads back into the school for basketball practice.

Rylee and Kj havent spoke since Rylee visited him in the hospital, and their last conversation wasnt the best, explaining the lack of communication. Family members such as their parents noticed it and it put a damper on the mood at family functions. They are so used to the two joking around and being close to one another so the distance was noticeable.

Although they were asked the two never spoke on what the true reason is. Rylee felt it was stupid and Kj just felt some type of way. Rylee fighting Rico made everything else jump off resulting in Kj getting shot.

Kj knew Rylee's intentions weren't for him to get shot but hes still upset he got shot in the first place.

The real person he should directing his anger to is Marcus.