15.

Rylee Kenni Sal

One week later

"Kj for the last time Im not about to sale with yo crazy ass, yo parents got money nigga." I try explaining to Kj for what seems like the tenth time but everything is going out one ear and another.

He got this wild idea from some where that we should start selling weed, some simple shit but Im still not with it. Im not no punk nigga by any means but Im also not a nigga that needs to do that to survive so Im not about to act like I am.

"You cant live off them the rest of yo life man." Kj replies shooting a ball in the hole.

"True and I dont plan on living off them."

"Whatever." He finally lets it go and we focus on the pool table, but I know hes still pondering the thought in his head. We decided to have a guys day out with a few other people from our team. Well, they did, I was just invited so I came through but I much rather be home painting or something.

Lately I havent been wanting to be around people other than the ones at my house, my mood has been pretty distance and Im sure we all have a clue why. Even though I told myself not to catch feelings my dumbass still did, knowing what we agreed on.

Telling her I didnt want her around at all was wrong I'll admit that, but I didnt know what else to do. Keeping her around would've just deepened my feelings and I cant go around acting like Im just friends with someone Im damn near in love with.

"Say yall niggas hungry?" Rico asks walking over to us, we both nod, finishing off the game resulting in me winning. "Aight, lets go fade Cheddar's." I shrug walking with him, Kj next to me, the other two niggas, Mike and Roger, already outside.

Kj and I hop in my Jeep, following behind them. Cheddar's wasnt too far from the pool hall so we got there pretty soon, the place is packed with basically people our age so I can see why Rico chose to come here. He one of them niggas that love to be seen so where ever there was a lot of eyes, theres Rico.

"All the cute hoes come here on Fridays, so you already know why Im here." Rico exclaims rubbing his hands as we walk into restaurant we all chuckle a little and scan the place, like he said, it was a lot of girls here.

He talks to the hostess and she walks us over to a table off to the side and I take a seat on the outside still checking out the scene.

"Your waitress will be with you soon." The lady speaks cheerfully sitting down the menus and then walking off.

"Damnnn." I hear Roger mumble, taking my eyes off the menu I look in the direction everyone is and see a group of girls that just walked in.

The two in front look familiar, they probably go to school, not thinking they looked that good to just stare I turn my attention back to the menu. Kj who's sitting next to me taps my arm twice making me look up at him.

"What?" His head nods back in the direction the girls were in and I see two faces I know for sure.

Millani and Nalah.

I never gave Kj a straight answer on why me and Millz arent cool no more but he knows we dont talk, he can see that with his own two eyes. Him and Nalah on the other hand are stronger than ever, good for them.

It took a little longer for me to tear my eyes away from her especially in that dress shes wearing but the waiter walks up taking our orders. After telling her what I want I stand and go to the rest room to release myself.