3.

Kj in mm $$

Rylee Kenni $al

I dodge the sweaty bodies crowding the living room of this college party, Kj's sappy ass drug me too. I honestly didnt want to be here and would much rather be sleeping, but I couldnt let my boy come to some shit like this alone.

"Aye bro, you think Nalah gone be here?" Kj ask me making me smack my lips and shake my head, I knew it was a reason behind his ass bringing me here.

Im just now finding out that they been fucking with each other since the summer, and right now shes mad at him, so hes been out in public all damn day trying to "run into her". Why his extra ass wont just hit her up, I dont know, but it aint my problem.

"Maybe," I reply, just to keep him in a good mood, "Im bout to go find the bathroom." Kj nods his head and I head off down the hall.

There isnt a line of people waiting outside of neither of the doors so I look into each one until I find it. Surprisingly it isnt trashed, but the party just started so I give it about 45 minutes till theres pee everywhere. Niggas be nasty at house parties.

Finishing up, I dry off my hands then open the door, seeing a small light skin fist about to knock.

"Oh," The girl smiled sheepily, "sorry."

"You good, shawty." I tell her with a small smirk, watching her melt under my stare, I aint gone lie she kind of cute. Her cheeks turn red as she steps back to let me get pass, and I do so sparing her a glance over my shoulder seeing that shes still staring.

Walking off completely I thank my dad in head for my charm, I'd like to say I got it from him.

I search through the crowd for Kj not finding him anywhere but I did spot Millani, so I head over to her. We arent the best of friends, or friends at all for that matter, but I know her and thats good enough.

"You gotta stop stalking me, kid." Millani speaks without looking at me, as I stand besides her, all I did was chuckle in return. It is crazy how we keep ending up in the same place.

Although she still isnt someone I can stand all that much and beside her occasional rude attitudes, I enjoy her vibe.

"Yo home girl here?" I ask, she points over to a corner where I see Nalah and Kj hugged up, smiling in each others face.

"Thank God." We mumble in unison, catching eye contact for the first time since I walked up, we laugh.

"She my girl and all, but Im bout tired of hearing about his ass." Millani says, sipping whatever she had in her cup.

"Tell me about it, this nigga so in love." She nods her in agreement as we watch them. "You knew about they summer time lovin'?" I joke making her chuckle, her smile is really nice.

"Yeah, Nalah tired keeping it from me but I know her too damn well."

"I couldnt even tell."

"Boys usually cant."

"Whatchu' mean by that?" All she does is shake her head, as a small voice interrupts our conversation.

"Hey." I turn my head to see the small girl from the rest room. "I'm Anaya, come dance with me." It wasnt really a question but I knew she was asking.

For whatever reason I turn to look back at Millani, but she wasnt there.

"I dont do too much dancing shawty, Ima stay right here." I tell her cooly.

"Let me know if you change your mind." Not as timid as she was early, she sends me a wink and turn to disappear into the crowd.

Shaking my head I chuckle to myself, and continue to watch the scene in front of me, till I get too hot so I go to stand outside for a few minutes.