s i x t e e n

SERENA ‼️

"GOOOODMORNING JAKE PAULERS" Jake yells from the kitchen. "I can hear you from the stairs." I say putting my hair in a ponytail. "and we heard you and Tony last night" Tessa says. My mom looked at me. I burst out laughing. "My mom we didn't do anything" I say hugging her "Say that too the hickey on your neck and chest" she says unzipping my jacket. Tony and I laughed. "I gotta go" I say walking away. "uhh huh" My mom says.

*

"hey girl" Gia says. "Hey girl" I say walking in. "What Serena is on time? What type of sorcery is this?" Kehlani says. I turned around and flipped her off. "Goodmorning girls, were just gonna wait on Serena and then i'll explain more" Kelly says. I looked at her. "woah, you're here on time what the fuck" She says. "yeah, oh my goodness" I say sitting down. "the chairs will be here by nine, Costumes tomorrow also Friday we will have a dress rehearsal for you guys and won't have to be here by five thirty." Kelly says. "Am i miss anything?" she says snapping her fingers. "Shoes?" I say. "Oh! tomorrow with the costume." she says. "Now solos i know all of you don't want solos and i picked Gia, Rena and Vic" she says. "And one duet" she says. "Which hasn't been decided yet" she says. We all let out a deep breath. "But! it'll be made after tonight" she says. "oof" Kehlani and I say. Kelly laughed and shook her head. "Come on stretch, The three i called start working on your solo, Rena you're with me. Vic Allison and Gia Lexi" Kelly says helping me up. I smiled. "Um what's that?" she says pressing on my hickey. "Kelly, stop ow" I say holding her finger. She laughed because it hurts when she touched it. "Come on you're doing do it by.." she says "Do it do it do it" I say singing.

*

"SERENA I SAID STEP THEN TURN NOT TURN THEN STEP" Kelly yells. I looked at her. "You're shitting me" i say. "No, i'm not" she says. "Kelly, i would have to step to turn you bone head" I say. "But you're doing this" she says copying me the wrong way. "Nope" I say shaking my head. "Its one two three. hands" I say counting the steps. "Whatever" she says. "Kelly the chairs are here" Ashley says. "Go tell the girls" she says to me. "Alright." I say walking out. "Hey" Tessa says handing me a water bottle "Hey girl when did you get here?" I say "About ten minuets ago" she says. I nodded and opened the door to Vic's room. "Chairs here, we gotta start the group dance" I say. She gave me a thumbs up and i walked to Gias room. "Get out" She says. "Okay Tessas taking your spot in the group dance then" I say. "No." she says. "Coach said the chairs are here" I say. "You could've said that" she says. This bitch was testing me. "YOU WOULDNT LET ME YOU BRAINLESS SWINE" I say closing the door.

*

"Rena i want you in the middle, Kehlani and Chloe pick a side. and the Giah and Vic window then" She says putting us in position. "Are you guys ready to see your chairs" she says smiling. "Yeah" I say i'm ready to sit down. She walked out and brought them on a dolly. "Gia" She says handing her chair. "Rena" "Vic" "Clo" "And Kel" she says. I looked at the chairs and they were lowkey cute. "So..." She says. "They're cute" I say. "And the back of the chair is who you'll play. like get into character as." She says. I looked at the back of mines.

ALFA (QUEEN BEE)

"Wow who would've thought i would be the queen bee" I say sarcastically. "Hey be grateful i put Alfa" she says pointing to me. "Worker Bee?" Vic says. "Kelly if we're wearing a bee costume or yellow i'm not dancing" I say. "It's not it's just what i think of you guys when I look at you. "Honey Bee" Gia says. "Sweet Bee" Chloe says. "Petty Bee" Kehlani says. I laughed. "I think that's Rena" Kehlani says. "oof" I say rubbing my legs. "Come on let's start this" she says clapping her hands.

*

"I'm not about to play with you" Kelly says pointing to me. I laughed. "I love you" I say. "You have too" She says walking to the speakers. "GET IN POSITION" she yells. I stood up and put my foot on my chair. "GET READY" She yells. "Girl shut up" Kehlani and I say. We both laughed. As the music started to play Kelly kept staring at me.

"YOU MAKE ME SO NERVOUS OH MY GOD" I yell while getting up. "Good" She says leaning towards me. "Kelly I'm hungry" Kel says. "Me too" we all say. "we're getting pizza" she says. "And Crazy bread?" Kehlani and I say. "No" she says. "Lets call Angel" I say walking towards my phone. "She's not gonna get it" she shruggs. "Um hello Angel, can you get some crazy bread i'll pay you back" Kehlani says. I burst out laughing. "Yeah, you da bomb, love you" Kehlani says. "You owe Kelly eight dollars i ain't got no cash" Kehlani says. I looked at her and then at Kelly. "That's your friend not mines" she laughs. I shook my head.

*
"Angels the goat" I say giving her a ten. "Thanks B" she says. I grabbed my crazy bread and a box of pizza for Kehlani and I and we sat down. I saw tessa in the window. "Come in" i mouthed. She shook her head. "KELLY!" i yell. She jumped. "what!!" she yells. "Tell Tessa that she can come in here and get pizza" I say. She got up. "Tessa you can come in and get pizza and you can sit in here because i know it's very annoying hearing pitty gossip" Kelly says. Tessa walked in. "I hate you" she says falling onto me "Do you,do you really??" i asked.

*

"Okay girls were gonna run threw it one more time and then you can leave" Kelly says. I stood and put my foot on my chair and got in position.

"Alright tomorrow at regular time, costumes come tomorrow and you know the routine" She says putting her hand in. "S.T.A.R.S. ELITEEEE. HUH" we all chant. "Bye girls see you tomorrow." she says. I walked out with Tessa. "It's a cute dance" she says. "Thanks tomorrow we're gonna clean it up" i say putting my pants and jacket on.

*

"Hey Sexykins" Tony says on his phone. "Hey" I say putting my stuff down. "How was dance?" he asked. "good, but let's go get something to eat" I say. "Okay" he says pulling me down. "My dinner is served" he says putting his hand on my vagina. "Tony stop" I laughed. " Nah, come on" He says helping me up.

We walked downstairs and it's cloudy. I look to my left and it's Papoulis flour fight. "Ooooh my goodness" I say. It was Jake (of course) Kade Nathan and Chance. Erica was just sitting there. I looked at her. "I tried to stop it" she says. "Yeah, I see how that went" I say. "We're getting food" I say. "Make sure this is clean before you know who gets here" I say. "she's not going to do nothing" Papouli says. "Wait who?" Jake and Papouli says. "My mom" I say. Papouli eyes widen. "okay we got to get this cleaned up."  he says running around. I laughed. "She isn't coming is she?" Tony asked while closing the door. "Yeah she is" I say walking. "Oh" he says.

*

"I took my baby out to eat after practice and how are you feeling baby girl?" Tony says recording me. "Fulllll" I say falling on the booth. He laughed. "So, i don't have to be at the studio until five tomorrow" I say. "So we can hangout and stuff mainly like all day?" he says getting excited. "Yes bebe" I say He clapped and smiled.