six

SERENA

I looked at Jake and the boys. "In my opinion you look amazing." Jake says. I looked at him. "Of course" I say walking out. Erika and Tessa mouths dropped. I shook my head. "You look goodddd" Tessa says. "Thank you Thank you" I smile. "Two seconds ago you wanted to kill us for this" Jake says. "Hey when your girlfriends say you look good, then you look good" Erika says. Tessa and I nodded. "Lets shoot this thangggg" Jake says and we walked out to the backyard of the house we were shooting at.

*

"Yo the way you guys did your part was fire" Kade says. "What did they do?" Jake asked. "Watch" He says showing them. "Yooo" he says. "yeah yeah you boys like that" We both say laughing and dancing. "We'll shoot the night part at like nine thirtyish" Kade says. "Hell yeah I'll be right back Tessa and Erika come with me." I say grabbing them. "BE BACK BEFORE NINE" Jake yells. "Where are we going?" They asked, "You'll see.

*

"Happy Birthday Mayia" I yell walking into my Aunt's back yard. "Oh Serena you are so beautiful and so are your friends, hi darlings" My aunt Sadie says. "Hi" they both say. "Im Erika" "Tessa" they introduced each other. "Hi im Aunt Sadie" she says. "Auntie Sadie of soups and Salads?" Erika asked. "Yes'm" she says. "omg I love your homemade chicken noodle soup and grilled chicken salads" Erika says. "So does lil Rena" she says. I nodded. "what can I say ya girl like her salad" I say. We all laughed. "Where's my girl?" I say. "Bounce house" she says. I walked over to her. "Mayia" I yell. She screamed and ran out and jumped into my arms. "Hi you've grown up so much" I say hugging her. "Girls this is Mayia, Mayia Tessa and Erika" I say. "hi" she says. shyly. "Awhh, hi" Tessa says. 

"Serena bring her and the kids over to eat" Sadie says. "Go in and tell them it's time to eat" I tell Mayia. She jumped down and ran inside. "GUYS COME ON LETS GO, IT IS TIME TO EAT" Mayia yells. "Wow she has a loud voice" Erika says. "I know" I say looking at her. Mayia came out and held my hand and all the little kids ran out and sat at the table. She sat at the top of the table. "nooo, I want Rena an her friends to sit there" She wines. "Hey, im gonna sit over here with them" I say. "Okay" she says. Tessa, Erika and I sat in the kitchen. "Girls can you help me get plates for them" My aunt says. "Yeah" we say. My mom walked in. "Wow my almost as late as me Daughter got here before me. How?" she laughed. "Actually no clue, I could've sworn you would get here before me" I say grabbing plates. She laughed. I handed plates to Tessa and Erika and they brought them outside. I grabed some and sat them in front of the kids

*

"Thank you girls you guys help a lot" Aunt Sadie says."You're welcome" we all says. "I'll be by later I gotta go" I say. "Only two weeks in Cali and your already partying okay Rosa" she says. I laughed. "Byee Auntie Sadie" i say getting in the car. She waved.

"Your latee" Jake say. "Boy its nine o three" I say. "Yeah we said nine" he says. "Actually you said lets shoot it around nine fifteenish" i say. "Whatever" he says. "Someones mad" I say. They laughed. 

*
"Alright Jake Paulers thats a wrap"Jake says into the camera I got a text from Avery. 

Avery: so i didnt know u were a senior.

me: yeah well you never asked.

Avery: lol So you ready for spring break?

me: helll yeah where we going.

Avery: the DR baby

Me: oh fuck yeah

Avery: you ready, only me you and Tara are seniors, Jenna & Aly juniors. 

me: well you ready to get lit baby

avery: yeah baby.

"You know you are getting outta hand with this phone" Jake says. "What, what did i miss?" I asked. "In two weeks were going to vegas" He says. "Oh, i can't goo" I smile. "What! WHY?" Erika and Tessa freak out. "IM GOING TO THE DR BABY" I smile. "What? No" They yell. "Yes, it's a week guys" I say. "So that's too long" Tessa says. "I'll let you help me pack" I smirk. "Hell yeah!" she says. "Uhh?" Erika says. "We can pack and shop all three" i say. "Ooo Anthony's gonna freak" Chance says. "Why? hes not my mans" I laugh. "Yea, will be" Chance says. "Shut up" I laughed. 

We are back at the Team 10 house. "You graduate both of you in like two months" Jake says. "Yeap" I say. "Wait hows that possible your seventeen and graudating" Tristan asked. "God your stupid" Nick says. "My birthdays late My birthday is in Novemeber" I say. "Ohhh so you were still born in 99?" He asked. "Yes" I say. "ohh" he says. "It's done" Kade says. "You guys are gonna be amazed" He says. "I wanna see" I say running into the office. He hit play and the video started. 

"Yooooo" we all say. "What time is it?" I asked. "Two in the morning" Tessa says. "Its two!" we both yelled. "I Have school tomorrow"  I say getting up. "Bye guys" I say. "Bye" they all yell. I ran home and my mom was waiting. "I know. I lost track of time im sorry" I say. "Just go to bed." she says. I walked up stairs. Alonso pulled me into his room. "What?" I say. "We have two days and your busy hanging out? who are you" he asked. "Someone who's not all about this" I say. "Rena, get your into this, ONE OF US MIGHT DIE" he says. I stayed quiet. "No we wont Alonso" I shake my head. "Not if you full on with this" He says. "Op, well i guess one of us are gonna die, im not gonna give all my attention to this damn club" I say. "Well, you know whats best, we'll just let the ring leader lead" he smirk. "Good, thats my job" I say walking out to my room. I changed and laid down and went to sleep.