He can read minds? Thats crazy...

"But in the file it said you were being targeted, and needed an escort back here..." The hokage narrowed his eyes

"I was, both. By the Akatsuki, and escorted back here for the Chunin exams. I am one of the many lords who have came here to see the battle between the last of the Uchiha Clan and the Sand's Village Weapon." Kyosuke spoke in,a voice that gave him a right to be a nobel.

"Is that so..?" The hokage spoke, his eyes looking down to the paper work that he had on his desk.

"Will Asoka be alright?" I asked the questions everyone else wanted to know.

"Yes, she is just resting at the moment. She should be fine by tomorow. We put medicine in her food to put her to sleep, so we could run some tests."

"YOU DRUGGED HER?!" Watanuki yelled, Hich grabbed onto his brother's arm, keeping him from ripping the hokage to shreds.

The hokage gave an airy laugh. I frowned, what would he be laughing about?

"You obviously don't know Asoka. Last time we tried to give her the imunizations, and a check up, she almost put all the doctors into hospital beds. She is very stubborn."

Watanuki seemed to calm down alittle.

"And her husband hasn't left her side... with exception for bathroom breaks." The hokage continued and laughed again. "You can go visit her now, if you'd like. She should be resting, but she might be awake aswell."

We all nodded and bowed.

"We'll bring in our reports tomorow." Hich said and we all left.

Kyousuke went on his own with his cattle and cargo, since we did our job.

-FF-

We opened the door to Asoka's hospital room to see a masked man with white hair sitting by the window, reading a book with a weird 'Ø' symbol on it.

(A/N: See that epicness? :DD Lookk what Ii madeee!!! ITS A Ø <~ ;D Okay, gomen, keep reading.... You jelly?)

"Kaaaakaaaaashiii~!" Gai yelled and ran to the masked man, glomping him, causing the masked man and Gai to fall to the floor out of the chair.

"Gai..? What are you doing here?" Kakashi asked Gai, his voice was laid back and mostly monotone.

"Checking up on Asoka!" Gai said cheerily. Kakashi nodded and pushed Gai to the floor, then stood up on his own. He then looked to us.

"Hello, I'm Kakashi Hatake. Asoka's Husband... and boyfriend..." Kakashi mumbled the last part quietly, but because I was one of the first people infront of him. I heard.

"AWWWW! What did I miss? When did you two start going out?" I gushed with sparkles going around me.

"Eh... Wha-?"

"The love for her is so strong! I can see it in your heart-" A fire burned around me along with a 'go for it' aura. "I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES!!" I yelled.

Hich hit me over the head.

"Quiet you idiot. Asoka is sleeping." He hissed.

"Sorry Asoka..." I whispered into her ear, appearing next to her bed side. She moved her head and opened her eyes, giving me a dull stare.

"I was awake the moment Gai came in yelling." She said blankly.

"Oops.." Gai said scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Soooooo~ You going out with him yet?" I asked wiggeling my eyebrows suggestivly. I recived another hit to my head, this time from Watanuki.

"You don't just ask things bluntly like tha-"

"Yep, I'm going out with Kakashi." Asoka replied bluntly. Watanuki fell to the floor headfirst and Asoka gave a small laugh at his reaction.

"Awwwwww!!! Lets go on a double date!!" I looked at Kakashi and Gai. "Lets go on a double date!!!" I said again, and continued yelling it till Asoka hit me on the head. I began crying.

"OWW! THAT HURTTT!" I cried. She meerly rolled her eyes.

"Deal with it."

...

"Sure... I'd like to go on a double date with Asoka... and Gai and... you...?" Kakashi said.

"Oh! We forgot to mention our names!" I yelled, only to be hit on the head again.

"Stop yelling." Hich and Watanuki said in unsion. Tears poured down my face as I mumbled a incoherent 'fine'.

"I'm Riza Nakiama."

"Hich Otorani."

"Watanuki Otorani."

"And we're Team Kana!" We all said together grinning.

"Aren't you Jonins...?" Kakashi asked and Hich nodded. "So why..?"

"Because we can!" Watanuki replied with a grin.

Kakashi shrugged.

"So, for that double date... at 7 later?" He asked. Gai and me nodded with a grin, both of us giving thumbs up.

"Yeah! Cya there!" We yelled and I poofed off to find something to wear.

Time to get Love in the Air before Team Kana has to do the unlikely and swipe love into greif. Don'tchathink?

I smirked, opening my wardrobe, pushing past clothes to a small chest.

The plan is going perfectly.

I clicked open the chest and reached in.

All we have to do now, is kill the rose princess during the invasion, and our land won't be threatened by her power.

I grinned evily as I took out the dagger, letting it shine and reflect the evil smirk so I could see my reflection.

No hard feelings. I kinda liked her... but she'll interfeir with Father's rule.

*end chapter* 

- - - -

GASP.

Didn't see that coming! ;D

Yerp. More shall be revealled... maybee ;3

...

My mom wants to publish one of my books..

If ABW doesn't have copy-right problems.. and stuff. I'd like to somehowmanage to publish it...

If I did. Would anybody get it? O.O

It probably will have copyright problems... so I might do my Alice in Wonderland Afterstory book instead... since it doesnt really have anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, its more of a giant cross over with my mind and Heart no Kuni no Alice's Character's Grand Kids... and stuff... STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS!!

Did anybody try reading that one yet? Do you think I should keep working on it?

Anyways..

o3o

Sorry about slow uploads.. I enjoy pressure to write, because it helps me right. But now I got motivation with this big twist. And I shall teach you how enemies can become your best friend.

Please Comment if you can

Vote if you have nothing to say

Something , like talk to me on Meeboo someday.

Thanks for reading up till now!

You all make my day and smile like insane c:

-Anna