Tease

Jacks POV

Today we were back to filming and I was really not looking forward to seeing Saskia. Unfortunately she text me her bank details and I reluctantly sent her my bank details. She was literally in the club for 15 minutes and managed to pull someone, something I was not expecting of her.

One thing I hated about filming was having to pretend to even like Saskia, at first it was fun because I knew she hated it but now she has learnt to 'fight back' and that's even worse.

"Hello darling" she smiled as I walked into hair and make up. Today was the last day of filming the studio and then next week we had to film all the voice overs and extra narration behind a green screen.

"You alright?" I asked, pretending to care.

"Yeah, I got paid for something I did recently so had a good shopping spree" she smiled. I knew she was talking about me.

"Oh nice" I rolled my eyes.

As usual I was finished getting ready before her so I waited on set for her, getting to know our guests.

"So sorry guys" Saskia giggled and ran out of the make up room. She was wearing jeans which hugged her bum amazingly, she then had a black bralet on with a blue top over the top. She then had some black platform heels which didn't really add to her already tiny height but improved her posture to make her bum stick out even further.

"That's fine" one of the guests smiled who was also very cute

"Flirting with the guests yeah? Good one" Sas whispered under her breath as the guests were filling out a form.

"Someone jealous?"

"You wish darling" she laughed. "You know after we finish filming we are going to have to promote this, so don't think you have seen the last of me" She then added.

"Wow I was really looking forward to some peace"

"Wow guys I have just had some amazing news in!" The producer of the show walked in. "We have already been guaranteed a second series! So once the first one has aired we will get straight back to filming"

"Oh wow that's so great!" Saskia clapped. "I just love spending time with Jack so this must be great" she then added. I wanted to throw up.

"Yeah wow, sounds amazing!" I acted, not sure if it was believable or not.

"Anyway I have got all your interviews lined up so here are your schedules for the week" she handed us both a piece of paper.

"Oh my god there are so many" I gasped.

"Well yes, we are under a lot of pressure from everyone expecting this to be amazing, and remember that you guys have not been on the TV before so we need to public to get to know you" she explained.