Just Tattoo Of Us

Saskia's POV

I woke up in the morning in Joes place on the floor with Sam one side of me and Hayley the next. Everyone else was scattered across the floor with beer cans everywhere. Joe and Zoe were already up and in his kitchen beginning to tidy up.

"Hanging?" I laughed as I saw Joes face.

"You could say that" he laughed and then rubbed his head.

"It was such a good night though, thanks Sas" Zoe smiled.

"Aw it was no problem" I smiled back in response.

Tomorrow is when me and Jack start filming for Just Tattoo Of Us and well I really hope he doesn't remember what happened last night. I mean that boy hates my guts so there is no way that he would of wanted me to kiss him, especially in front of everyone.

Once everyone woke up we decided we would all go the the cafe for a big fry up.

"God I am craving some sausages" I groaned as we sat down and ordered some toast immediately.

"As usual" Jack then smirked under his breath. At least he is back to his normal self. I just rolled my eyes as usual.

"So Sam, what you got lined up next?" Joe asked Sam.

"I'm really not sure yet, I mean this show paid really good money so I'm sure I'll survive for the minute" he laughed. "And I always get some modelling gigs in the meantime anyway" he then added.

"Sounds good" Joe responded.

"Have you ever thought about Youtube? I mean with us guys around you I'm sure you will get a big following quickly?" Josh suggested.

"Pretty sure Jack already did that one" I laughed. Jacks jaw clenched but he remained silent.

"Naa I've thought about it, but I don't know, it's not really my thing I guess" he responded.

"Fair enough" Josh shrugged. As today we were all extremely hungover it was just a day of nothingness. We just stayed around Joes place and played video games and gossiped. Sam attempted to teach me how to play Fifa but quickly gave up due to me being absolutely useless so Zoe, Mark and I went into his kitchen to have a gossip.

"So Jack was funny with me last night" I said.

"Wow you've never described him as funny?" Zoe said more as a question.

"Yeah well I mean I don't know if he was just saying it because he was drunk or because he actually meant it"

"Well what did he say?" Mark asked.

"Well we were talking and then he was just like 'kiss me" I quoted what he said. Mark and Zoe both had shocked reactions on their faces.

"So did you?" Mark asked

"Of course not!"

"Well I mean, I've seen you do worse" he held his hands up and laughed.

"But I have no clue if he remembers what he said, like do I just act normal tomorrow with him. I mean I haven't been in a room alone with him since I was sixteen"

"You're just gonna have to act like it never happened" Zoe began. "I mean it was clearly the alcohol talking so i am sure you have nothing to worry about" she added.

Jacks POV

I woke up early as we have to be in the studio for 10am. Luckily I didn't have to get myself ready so I got changed and jumped straight into an über. When I arrived Saskia was already was already there getting her make up done. I got told to sit down next to her whilst they did my hair and make up also.

"So we are just going to style your hair like a more sleepy look so this won't really take long" the hair stylist said to me. Saskia was getting her hair straightened and her make up done at the same time.

"You okay?" She finally spoke to me.

"Yeah not bad, you?" I asked.

"Yeah finally recovered" she laughed. Although this conversation was very forced it wasn't actually that bad having to speak to her.

Her make up and hair obviously took a significantly longer time than mine so the producer and director came in just to give us some few pointers.

"And remember to show your friendship, so lots of joking around and show that you feel comfortable around each other so then the audience will feel comfortable watching you" the producer said. I laughed in my head thinking about how he said that we have to show that we feel comfortable around each other because I am probably the worst person to put her with if you wanted her to be comfortable with someone.

We got introduced to all the Tattoo artists and the rest of the crew and then filming began. On camera Saskia acted fine with me. As if we have been friends forever and that we are going to be friends forever. But once the camera stopped filming she didn't speak to me at all. She get along well with the tattoo artists and especially the girl ones as they gossiped all the time during the lunch break.

"So how long have you known Sas for?" One of the tattoo artist's Danny asked me.

"Actually since I was 12, we went to high school together" I explained.

"Yeah, she's cute isn't she" he then said looking over to her and she was walking over to us.

"Can you do me a favour and take a phone of me please" she smiled and handed me her phone. She brushed out her dyed blonde hair with her hands and fixed her parting. She told me to just keep taking photos so then she could select the best ones for Instagram.

"Thank you" she smiled and then walked away over the food place

"Yeah, that Sam bloke is a lucky guy" Danny then laughed "well I mean any guy that has gone out with her should count himself lucky" he then added. I just laughed at this comment trying to play it of as if I didn't actually go out with her for most of my high school life.

"Well I think her and Sam are not gonna last" I whispered.

"Whys that?" Danny laughed. "In videos they seem all loved up, and I mean they clearly have similar interests" he added. Although Saskia wasn't covered head to toe in tattoos like Sam, she did have a few like myself just scattered around her body.

"Yeah but still" I laughed trying to think of an excuse to come up with "you don't always see what goes on behind the camera" was the best excuse I could come up with.

Truth is Sas and Sam are really in love and well it's almost been a year since they met and they were on the road together for about 6 months doing the show together so they have spent a crazy amount of time together. Of course they argue but only little silly ones where they make up in the next hour or so and he is basically living at Saskia's place now.

It's hard to pretend to get along with Saskia. Everytime she does something that makes me even slightly laugh I immediately remember about all the shit that she has said about me and how she has made me appear as a complete ass to my own friends; it makes my blood boil.

But then she does something on a night out that drives me crazy for her. She wears something that fits her perfectly or sways her hips perfectly to my favourite song.

She knows what she is doing and well it's really not nice.