Saskia

Saskia's POV

Day one of Playlist Live. I woke up in my Chelsea apartment and forced myself out of bed. I jumped into the shower to wash of my night befores spray tan so I would look remotely healthy today. I washed my hair and then reluctantly stepped out of the warm shower onto my freezing cold tiles. I quickly wrapped a towel around my hair and then one around my body but it hardly made a difference.

Zoe and Mark are meeting at my place whilst Alfie was going to meet the guys before Playlist. They text me saying that they are just pulling up so I left the door slightly open so they could let themselves in. Less then a minute later they let themselves in and came into my room.

"So where's Alfie gone?" I asked Zoe whilst straightening my dyed blonde hair, with my brown roots. I was still in my towel.

"Oh he's gone to Conor's" she smiled.

"Conor who?"

"Conor Maynard" she simply replied. I chocked as a reaction. "He's coming today with his brother"

"His brother?"

"Yeah Jack?" She said more as a question to Mark. Mark nodded. "Sas? What's up?
You look like you've seen a ghost" she laughed. I turned my straighteners off and turned off my music.

"Jack Maynard?" I repeated just to make sure that I wasn't hearing things.

"Well yeah" Zoe laughed.

"You know him?" Mark asked.

"Just erm let me get changed quick and I'll explain" I said quickly and walked into my spare room where I kept most of my clothes. I paced up and down the room debating what to do. Do act like I don't remember him? Do I act like he never broke my heart? Do I just ignore him? I quickly put on a bra and a simple green Tommy Hilfiger jumper to contrast with my green eyes. I put on my glasses so I could see what I was doing and then decided I would wear some leggings to show off my gym body which I'm now obsessed with. I flicked my hair about to get my parting dead in the middle and then finished my outfit with my Yeezys.

"So you know Jack?" Mark asked as i returned to my room

"Well yeah, I went to school with him" I said simply.

"Oh it's not that bad then" Zoe responded with.

"There's more" Mark raised an eyebrow.

"Well basically Jack may have been my boyfriend" I said but trailed off at the end.

"Oh my god" Mark covered his mouth.

"Yeah" I huffed. "And then well one day in year 11 he just called my up one day and just broke up with me. Like he was the boy that took my virginity and my first love and that crap. He just broke my heart like that. It was crazy"